eBay.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

They sent us a spreadsheet today with quantities for each item, so if there is something that you want to know how many they'll have, let me know.

Are the Wii U Bundle deals from reputable sellers, I mean big stores? Wondering so I'm ready cause I have problems to buy from BestBuy through eBay and hoping getting it TAX Free.

Are the Wii U Bundle deals from reputable sellers, I mean big stores? Wondering so I'm ready cause I have problems to buy from BestBuy through eBay and hoping getting it TAX Free.

The Friday bundle with SM3D is from Buy.com (Rakuten). Supposed to have 5,000 at that price.

I am looking at the Xbox 360 with Peggle. Do you know how many of those they have.

7,000, sold by Newegg via eBay

They are also going to have hourly deal blasts - one deal available for an hour only before the price goes up, but from the list they gave us, there isn't much to get excited for. Mostly cheaper stuff under $25.

• Like 1

Is that tracker for the Ebay hour correct ? It say today is the sale ?

yes, today starts their sale although most of the really good deals will happen thursday, friday and monday. we have lists of items for the next 6 days.

today also starts their hourly "deal blasts" which as i said are just one-hour deals on mostly cheaper items. 

yes, today starts their sale although most of the really good deals will happen thursday, friday and monday. we have lists of items for the next 6 days.

today also starts their hourly "deal blasts" which as i said are just one-hour deals on mostly cheaper items. 

Hi Brad

thanks. atleast tonight I can still get a good night sleep. Whew.