BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

More scary stuff:

I never got an email about Elite early access sale, but found a 'ballon' next  to the prices when I added my movies:

Early Access Event: November 20-23

My Best Buy members get early access to select sales. My Best Buy Elite and Elite Plus members can shop our select Black Friday deals before anyone else.

Prices for this sale are valid through Sunday, November 23.

I never saw this!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else? I hope it's a misprint!

Indiana Jones is $3.99, but not Planet of the Apes or Lego movie. Prices change whenever.

Give it time people, its never an instant change. I'm not sure what there would be to worry about. The email stated over 150+ deals would be available to elite members. I see that added popup as well, it showed when the items changed price. But nothing appears live just yet, still coming soon.

Stuff is live, but it's here and there. Looking at last years emails from my purchases, the majority were in the morning. I guess most should be LIVE by then. I just don't like some of the wording I'm seeing on their website. Hopefully, it's all misprints.

Is it bad that I'm an Elite member and can't find one thing to buy in this ad? Anyone got any suggestions? :P

The Onkyo Receiver is awesome, although only 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos still does 7.2 (dual sub). Network connected, Flac from USB, Zone-2, 130w @ 6ohm - 20hz to 20khz,4k upscale, HDMi/Hdcp 2.2 Highly reviewed. Can't find anything that does all this anywhere near $449.

Edited by Klownicle

Brad, on 24 Nov 2014 - 01:13 AM, said:snapback.png

Is it bad that I'm an Elite member and can't find one thing to buy in this ad? Anyone got any suggestions?   :P

I'm getting $3.99/$5.99 blu-rays for now.

Edited by bpr

are the beats solo 79,99... mine still showing.. 152.99

Also.. had a few items showing lower price, when checking out the higher price displayed and that is what went through.. suggestions??

Mine are too, I dont know if they will go on sale or not. They were showing coming soon and then nothing. :/

are the beats solo 79,99... mine still showing.. 152.99

Also.. had a few items showing lower price, when checking out the higher price displayed and that is what went through.. suggestions??

The Beats were on sale last week for $79.99....I thought they'd have them again today. Guess not. My prices changed on me, but only because it timed out. I logged back in and the prices were BF prices. Got some blu-rays, PS4 controller, PS4 game, Insignia 40 in TV for $179 and the Logitech gaming mouse. Pretty happy I was able to get most everything. Xbox One bundle does not show at sale price or with extra controller for anyone wondering. Like I mentioned... the ad this year says 'select' :(.