Kohls.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

Got a new flyer in the mail today, it's valid the first week of December. It's for 20% off a purchase under $100, 25% over $100. Also says earn $10 Kohls cash for every $50 spent December 4th-8th. How will that work with the Kohls cash earned for BF? Can we buy something with Kohls cash and in turn earn more Kohls cash? Also, the flyer has a save even more - pick your day for 25% off coupon.

Got a new flyer in the mail today, it's valid the first week of December. It's for 20% off a purchase under $100, 25% over $100. Also says earn $10 Kohls cash for every $50 spent December 4th-8th. How will that work with the Kohls cash earned for BF? Can we buy something with Kohls cash and in turn earn more Kohls cash? Also, the flyer has a save even more - pick your day for 25% off coupon.

yes, you can always earn more kohls cash even if you are using kohls cash to pay. The trick though is that kohls cash lowers your total so you have to pay attention that you stay over the base amts ($50, $100 etc) that is required to earn the new kohls cash

I placed an order last night for cookware. Really worried about the quality.  Called and the CSR said he could go in and cancel it for me. Gave him all 5's on survey.  Well guess what....got note that my order was in fulfillment...Called and order wasn't cancelled. The girl I talked to was very nice and explained that I needed to return but that Kohls is really good with returns. She kinda talked me into keeping it as she said I will be surprised at how good the qualify is of the TFal set. Maybe I was meant to have it!!

Got 2 of my packages this morning!  The other 2 due Friday/Monday.  

Made another order for a coat and got another $15 Kohls Cash.    Woot!  

I'm all about some early online BF shopping access and Kohls will become my go-to online BF shopping place next year since Target let me down with their early access this time.  

Yeah, I've been back again too.  Saved over $300, spent $160, and getting another $45 back in KC.

....And I've already filled up my shopping cart with $105 more, and I'll be getting $30 from that.  Just need to confirm sizes and that order will be placed and shipped to my sister for her kids!

Annoyed with kohls. I placed an order yesterday from work for coworker and called to get 20% code adjusted. Rep told me to callback once the order i placed a day or so ago arrived so they could adjust at that time. Placed another order last night and called for adjustment. Rep says he needs to cancel then reorder. Long story short he said code was invalid and 2 of my items were unavailable by that time. Thankfully i logged right back in and only dark coffee was missing. Just replaced with 15% and sent email to customer service.

I placed an order yesterday for a little over $100.00 and I got the email for 30.00 Kohls cash. Today I got a notification that an item in my order could not be fulfilled. Does anyone know if my Kohls cash will still be valid?

That happened to me with a Kohl's order I placed last month. I still got to keep my KC. Hope you get to as well!

Ugh.kohls is awful this year. The original order that was "canceled" then replaced with 20% was shipped. Just included all the details in comedy of errors email reply to customer service. Now I've got more to return and who knows which kohls cash is valid. Interesting they only emailed me 3 codes, i should have questioned it yesterday when online wallet had 4 sets of kohls cash.... but i was too busy to put much thought into it.

My daughter wrote me about 11 last night, telling me the good deals she was finding at Kohls.  After a few minutes she wrote, omg mom, I'm gonna be up all night!  She just moved into her first house, so she needs lots of stuff.

When I went to bed at 2:30, she was still shopping...   :)

Now here's hoping she didn't buy anything I bought for her already Monday...

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

My daughter wrote me about 11 last night, telling me the good deals she was finding at Kohls.  After a few minutes she wrote, omg mom, I'm gonna be up all night!  She just moved into her first house, so she needs lots of stuff.

When I went to bed at 2:30, she was still shopping...   :)

Now here's hoping she didn't buy anything I bought for her already Monday...

It's inevitable you bought half the same stuff...or at least somethnig similar she won't need 2 of :)  Good luck, though.  I agree on the amazing deals on Kohls!

Awww! How fun for her!

I ordered 3 different times from Kohls this week myself and all the "loot" is for me. Can't wait to get it all. :)

And all the loot-to-be with the $45+ of KC? ;)