Walmart.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

The one that was 550? 

Yeah that was the one . I really wanted but cant so this morning I went and got it on Amazon , not the same one with slower speed on the processor but it is cheaper and it also cheaper than Dell's pricing on this . So I am pretty happy. 

Anyone know if the Frozen (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) combo back will be available online (is part of the 6pm event)?

Were you able to get this online?  I looked and looked and looked and never found it available. And then completely forgot to put it on my in-store list until about 7:45.  Got there just after 8:00; of course they were all gone from going live 2 hours prior... Bummed, but still have my hopes up for Amazon Cyber Monday, and/or another retailer to have something in the $15 range, or maybe $12 for DVD-only version.

Were you able to get this online?  I looked and looked and looked and never found it available. And then completely forgot to put it on my in-store list until about 7:45.  Got there just after 8:00; of course they were all gone from going live 2 hours prior... Bummed, but still have my hopes up for Amazon Cyber Monday, and/or another retailer to have something in the $15 range, or maybe $12 for DVD-only version.

We got to our store at 1 when they opened, got to the movies at about 130 and they were sold out already :-( I blame my sister lol. I was only there running around getting stuff for her. My shopping was already done online on Thanksgiving!

We got to our store at 1 when they opened, got to the movies at about 130 and they were sold out already :-( I blame my sister lol. I was only there running around getting stuff for her. My shopping was already done online on Thanksgiving!

I was able to snag it as a Price Match Lightning Deal on Amazon yesterday afternoon.