Walmart.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

waiting... this is 1st time i have done this online... waiting some more lol

I've been doing online few years now.  Last year I dont think I bought anything but I learned some very very good info on the forums this year!  I will probably do this for future but apparently if I have a discover card they PM blackfriday so u buy the items u want before then they price match u theres limit of 2500 a year and some other stuff though but beats doing this and staying up late!  I don't know what kind of discover card u need though since there's different types.  Does anyone else know about this?

are u guys that are able to get the stuff u want just keeping it in ur cart tell the rest is up or buying it now?

Cause the things on walmart Im waiting for is the fleece pants and I have the womens in cart already but the mens arent up yet.

I have a list all ready with the stuff I want but I thought they cleared it earlier but I swithced computers and I think I forgot ot logon.  By the way while u guys wait if u havent done yet go to http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=fFt3Bw%2FlCrDFkVRWTcQ8rg%3D%3D&eeid=26471 and sign up

they have cash back on most the stores and walmart is 5% right now!  Please use this link so I get referalls if u do sign up.