Amazon.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

What number were you on the waitlist shopping4my3son?

Underneath the lightning deals there is Hot Black Friday deals. T.v. was there.

I never saw a number. I did allow for notifications on the app so I didn't have to watch the site for when my turn came up.

what brand and model was the TV, i would at least like to see it.  where do these deals show up? any help would be appreciated.

Brand is Upstar P32EWY 32inch 720p 60Hz LED

What number were you on the waitlist shopping4my3son?

Underneath the lightning deals there is Hot Black Friday deals. T.v. was there.

I see where it is.  it is under gold box type scroll thing.  amazon is super retarded with their million links.  i was watching this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&gb_hero_f_102=p:44,c:all,s:available but in reality i should have been on http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/all-deals/ref=gb1h_smr_c-2_6282_?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=0JCMQDQJNFMKNFWDG57E&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282 or this http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b/ref=bfdw_swm?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&pf_rd_p=1978619342&pf_rd_s=nav-sitewide-msg&pf_rd_t=4201&pf_rd_i=navbar-4201&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=134Y55146HFM382TJ4VQ

see what i mean two many pages.

They had the 32 inch for $79 up ay about 10 pm EST. Once you put it in your cart you had 15 minutes to check out. It was an Upstar brand - didn't seem to get good reviews so I opted to not get it.

Got the 29 inch element from Target instead - have had Element TVs before with no problems.

Amazon is driving me crazy this year.  Can someone answer my question?

In the past, they always had a "teaser" when an awesome deal was going to be coming up. Boy, I miss those.  But are they slipping these TV deals, etc within the "All Available" deals (as in the ones that have already started) or are they showing up right as the next batch comes "live" every 10 minutes or so?

Just gotta know where to start looking...if I don't have to scroll through all the offers that are already live, that saves a ton of time.

Gee, I hope this makes sense.  Thanks, everyone.

• Like 1

Amazon is driving me crazy this year.  Can someone answer my question?

In the past, they always had a "teaser" when an awesome deal was going to be coming up. Boy, I miss those.  But are they slipping these TV deals, etc within the "All Available" deals (as in the ones that have already started) or are they showing up right as the next batch comes "live" every 10 minutes or so?

Just gotta know where to start looking...if I don't have to scroll through all the offers that are already live, that saves a ton of time.

Gee, I hope this makes sense.  Thanks, everyone.

I just happened to be scrolling through and it was on the third or fourth page so I'm assuming they are just placing them in the middle for people to find.

• Like 2