Great Deal on Go Pro 3 White or Silver at Walmart.com

KatieMill

GoPro 3 Silver $299 w/$50 Gift card and Free Shipping

GoPro 3 White $199w/$50 Gift card and Free shipping.

I just purchased mine!  Great deal without the Thanksgiving shopping hustle!  Search the page for GoPro and keep looking until you find the option w/$50 gift card.  There are several options with free gift cards for either $20. $25, or $50 on the GP White.  I almost missed the $50 offer!

GoPro HERO3+ Silver Edition Action Camcorder with Bonus $50 Walmart Gift Card Bundle $299

GoPro HERO3: White Edition Action Camcorder with Bonus $50 Walmart Gift Card Bundle $199

http://www.walmart.com/ip/GoPro-HERO3-White-Edition-Action-Camcorder-with-Bonus-50-Walmart-Gift-Card-Bundle/32291407

Edited by deelite

Thanks Deelite!  Can someone tell me how you paste a link?  I'm embarrassed I've had no luck.  Never had any trouble before.... :runaway:

Your welcome. :)    

I am not sure why you having so much trouble. Maybe you have to have a certain number of posts before you can add a link?

Edited by deelite
  • Like 1

My husband has the go pro on his list...but I'm having a dilemma deciding between the white3 and the new plain HERO.  He wants to record when he goes white water rafting, or takes our son up snowboarding etc.  He doe not use a computer AT ALL...so there will be no editing, looping, cutting etc.  Basically he wants to record and then watch back on the screen (which I don't even think he will actually do like the camcorder he had to have but that's a whole other topic LOL).

I can't really see much of a difference really between the two when I compare on the go pro site...any thoughts?

I'm not sure either!  Sorry.  I couldn't decide between the White or the Silver...and eventually decided to go with the White and use the difference to buy accessories.  From my inexperienced eyes, it looks like the differences in the cameras are on the options for either lens capability or more things you can do editing-wise.  This is gift for my daughter...so in the end, I went with the White. 

• Like 1

Amazon is also offering the same deal! I'm so torn. Do I get this deal or do I wait for Black Friday when it will be $50 cheaper.

You could always buy now and return it if you find a better deal on BF! Edited by NicM987