Staples reward question

shanni

When I signed up for their rewards card last week it said that it takes up to 24 hrs for the information to post to my account so I waited over 24 hours to place my order and it still wouldn't give me free shipping so I had to call and was transferred 3 times but she said that it should work on the next order that I place without me having to call. We'll see...

my first 3 orders as a rewards member came with free shipping, but the last one did not, and when i called them i was told that i would never have a problem with shipping again, something about having to update something, and they were fixing it so from here on out all rewards customers will be offered free shipping. but i was told that from now on IF i do have a problem with that, to call CS before submitting my order, tell them the issue, and they will have you submit the order while they have you on the line, and they will immediately take off the shipping charges, so that they dont have to issue a credit to your CC or bank account.

I had this same problem. When I called to ask them why I didnt get free shipping as have them take it off they gave me the rewards phone number. I don't have the number anymore but I'm sure if you called Staples they would give it to you. They explained it to me. When you regester at Staples.com and for the rewards they are two sites. The person who set up your account was suppose to link them together. If they do not link them together then it will not give you the free S&H. They linked mine together and I havent had a problem since. I hope this helps. Bridget