Price Match Beats at Walmart?

delphernina

I feel stupid asking this - but can I price match the Best Buy price at Walmart even though they have a sale going on for them? I live an hour away from Best Buy, in years past my Walmart price matched but now I'm concerned.

I still don't fully understand the Savings Catcher either. I'm wondering if I could use that if I couldn't price match.

I feel stupid asking this - but can I price match the Best Buy price at Walmart even though they have a sale going on for them? I live an hour away from Best Buy, in years past my Walmart price matched but now I'm concerned.

I still don't fully understand the Savings Catcher either. I'm wondering if I could use that if I couldn't price match.

No the savings catcher wouldnt work on this or any other BF item doorbuster

I doubt Radio Shack is an ad they keep on hand, I can see them having BB, Target, Kmart and TRU, but i doubt they would have the smaller stores

I price matched a case from radio shack a couple years ago. They had it then. Maybe not now because they claim to have relaxed the pm rules. It prob depends on the cashier more than anything.

Edited by Kim3498

I price matched a case from radio shack a couple years ago. They had it then. Maybe not now because they claim to have relaxed the pm rules. It prob depends on the cashier more than anything.

The cashier is the main thing.....some act as if you are stealing their money and others are more relaxed. We have 1 at our store that isnt gonna let you get by with anything...........she cant stand for you to price match something. I avoid her .......:(

• 2 weeks later...

The cashier can't override a price difference of that amount. The CSS will have to do it and yeah, they are going to (supposed to) look that item up. Since you can't use coupons on price-matched items, I highly doubt they will do so for a rebate. My store wouldn't.