Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

This is my first year on this forum so forgive me for asking but does Brad put up what will be available online? Like as a separate chart

yes once all the ads are in , once it gets closer and things go live online it will be posted, also will be a seperate forum for everything onsale by category and from which store .Its all laid out for us so easy.Love this site :)

Ok just went to the store to look at the display tvs. I asked about early access for elite members and the guy said starting tomorrow they will release 6 items at a time for elite shoppers. And we're supposed to get the emails to let us know. I saw the 4k samsungs in boxes on the floor. Maybe that will be an early release.

I am confused specifically about the price drop for the Samsung 60 inch TV UN60H7150AFXZA. The ad mentions the validity for the given price for the dates nov 27 to 29. But I could add to cart and get the same price right now. 

Upon further checking at other places online, the price has dropped to that of the black friday ad. 

Should I wait to buy this one just in case if there is further reduction?

I am confused specifically about the price drop for the Samsung 60 inch TV UN60H7150AFXZA. The ad mentions the validity for the given price for the dates nov 27 to 29. But I could add to cart and get the same price right now. 

Upon further checking at other places online, the price has dropped to that of the black friday ad. 

Should I wait to buy this one just in case if there is further reduction?

No, those Samsung models will be the same price everywhere. Samsung designates some models as Black Friday specials and every store that carries them sells them for the same price. You can order them now directly from samsung.com as well.