Posts missing - We're on a backup database

Brad

Due to some issues on the servers, we're using a copy of the database from the last backup, so we're missing all of today's posts.

We're working to get the "real" updated database working again and if so, we'll get those "lost" posts back (but we'll lose anything you post in the meantime).

So yeah. Not a fun night at GottaDeal HQ... :(

Site seems to still be having problems - seem to get this about every 3 to 5 times I attempt to post or open something:

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Site seems to still be having problems - seem to get this about every 3 to 5 times I attempt to post or open something:

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I was getting that yesterday before everything disappeared. I hope everything posted today doesn't vanish too. :gdcry:

• Like 1