Yankee small tumblers....$5 each! OMG!

pooks

So, Yankee is running a sale right now on their small tumblers....$10 each (orig 15.99); I searched online for other Yankee promo codes to see if the website would let me stack promotions. I found NV14, which is buy any 2 candles, get any 2 free! It worked when I put it in, so I got 4 candles for $20! or $5 each! PLUS free shipping over $100!. Needless to say, I stocked up big time and bought 20 small tumbler candles for $5 each! I was able to get gifts for family, my girlfriends, my husband PLUS a few as prizes for our office Xmas party!! I am SUPER excited! I hope the code works for the rest of you! Undoubtedly, there will likely not be a deal this good for Yankee this season (or if there is again, I'm going down, LOL!!)  Good Luck!!!

http://www.yankeecandle.com/browse/candles/tumbler-candles/small-tumbler-candles/_/N-8cj

• Like 3

great! but are those buy2 get 2 of ANY size coupons avail to print out to take to store? The only hard-copy coupon they sent me in email was a buy 2 LARGE, get 2 LARGE free; I had to get the other promo code online, I never got that one via email for a hard-copy printout. So if you buy in-store, you'd have to find a hard-copy version of the Buy 2 any, Get 2 any deal.

I do use the GeoQpons App which has been fabulous! I didn't even think to check that for the Yankee coupon but I bet it's on there! Although unfort, there's no Yankee store near to us so I have to order online anyhow