Awesome deal at Restaurant.com !!!

Cru

If you love to go out to eat, heading on vacation, or even looking for a gift for that hard to buy for person, then I found a gem of a deal. Go to www.Restaurant.com and find the restaurants in your area. Most of the restaurants offer great deals on meals. Some are 50% off the entire food bill and others are you spend $10 and get a $25 dining certificate. Now if that weren't good enough, I found a few discount codes that will take 50% your entire bill at Restaurant.com!!!

I'm heading to Disney World in Feb. with the family and just got done buying 5 certificates worth $85 and it costs me $11!!! Even though I'll be paying thru the nose to visit Mickey and friends, at least I'll be able to give my wallet a rest at night!:cookiemon

Save even more on already discounted gift certificates from Restaurant.com! Enter a promotional code listed below in the field on your shopping cart. Remember to click "Recalculate Total" to apply your savings.

Use promo code 99489 for an extra 50% off. Expires 1/22/06.

Use promo code 53649 for an extra 50% off. Expires 1/31/06.

Just curious, what resteraunts id you get? We will be at WDW in Feb as well.

Volcano Bar and Grill, Johnny's Fillin Station Cafe, Gino's Pizza and Brew, and Detroit Joe's.

Sorry if this was already posted, but I didn't see it on the forums so 'Long Live My Post!':tongue1:

Volcano Bar and Grill, Johnny's Fillin Station Cafe, Gino's Pizza and Brew, and Detroit Joe's.

Sorry if this was already posted, but I didn't see it on the forums so 'Long Live My Post!':tongue1:

Hmmm...dont know where any f those are off the top of my head, i will ask hubby. (He grew up there). Thanks for the info!