WHEN will target toys go to 50 %/75 % ?????TODAYTODAYTODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

zeebas

Hi all,

I have to vent ;) Both of my kids birthdays are in feb. I always got 90 % of their toys, at target 75 % off........Last year the target's by my house did not go 75 :( .........This year they have ALOT of toys on clearance left, like 3 full aisles, BUT they are 30 % off!! Anyone have any ideas.........things they remember from other years ????

zeeba

Target #92 (Wichita, KS) is marking toys, sporting goods and I believe automotive today. Yesterday was mens & housewares (75% off). Got some unbelievable deals. 6 pc. Caphlon (with lids) $44.98, reg. 179. Conaire Spa w/ parafin wax dip & nail salon kit $9.98, reg. 39. SO EXCITING!!

Guest RedStateGirl
It varies by store depending on their inventory. I did find a few goodies but not alot, YET!! Although I did get an Isaac Mizrahi 100% cashmere turtleneck sweater for me for $2.46, originally $49.99, so I scored a bit yesterday

I just walked in from 2 targets and one was 30% with a few items ringing up 75%. The other target was 75%. I think it is weird that they are so different and only about 5 miles away from each other. My daughter's best friend's birthday is in Feb and we were able to get her a ton of stuff. That was fun. More girl stuff is left than boys but very nice stuff. Also, found lots of baby/toddler items on clearance, including diapers. I spent about $40 and got 2 polly pocket sets, a my little pony set, a Winx club fairy (?) set, matchbox carwash, matchbox garage, 2 jumbo packs of size 6 diapers, 2 mega packs of pamper easy ups, 6 pack of toddler bowls and a step 2 convertable sofa with 2 cup holders (turns into a bed). I am pleased. This target went from 30 to 75% in just a matter of a few days so hang in there everyone!!! Happy hunting!

They were marking all clearance toys to 75% off at the Target in Owasso, Oklahoma this morning. Some were scanning 30% off and some 50% but the man was in the process of marking things down and told us to let him scan them and he would put a new sticker on them. Got some great stuff!

75% in Jonesboro, AR today too...and boy were the aisles crowded! Scored some really good things for my daughter's birthday. I'm still kicking myself about the Leapster L-Max (we got it for Christmas at $79.99 and now there are about a dozen of them left at $22.50).

Target in South Jersey was 75% an employee told me it went to 75 last night and they quickly went from 3 full isles to barely one. Of course I didn't get what I really really really wanted and that was the Leapster Lmax but I did get the care bear read along bear for less then $10! Now to find more of the books cartidges for it!

Vicki

Don't have a Target in my city, but 40 minutes away...

Leapster L-Max $22.48 (was $89.99) :gd_not_ri

(2)Gerber Graduates Veggie Crackers $.82 - my son loves these!

Huggies Diaper Rash Cream $1.88 - just ran out, too

Toddler boys Buzz Lightyear sneakers $4.24

Merlin Electronic Wizard Game $3.24 (was $12.99)

Bratz doll $3.74

read-along Care Bear $9.02

Thanks to all of your posts earlier, I went around the whole store looking at the endcaps. The clearance toy area was pretty dry, but I found the Leapster L-Max on an endcap in the back of the store - perhaps someone was hiding it for later? :insane:

Thanks to all for your posts! :g_thumpsu

Target went from 30% to 75% this year, wierd, you gotta get there on the right day when that happens. If you want the fantastic 4 big fists you are in luck, every store I checked still had plenty even at 75%, otherwise most toys were picked over by last night. Thanks all for the updates.

Our store went from 30% to 75% last year and did it again this year. I missed it last year but luckily for the boards, I got in there yesterday. Don't know if it went yesterday or the day before but there was still four aisle of items which was going fast, there was about 4 people there when I was shopping and we all had a big cart full. I think they probably have some left for todays shoppers. didn't really miss out on anything since the kids are 9 and 11 so starting to move out of the toys and more into games etc. I did find some nice Star Wars and Lazer Tag for my son's birthday. I did manage to walk out with $250 worth of stuff that retails for $1000....Wow!!!!