RossMAN

Dear Lenovo PC Express subscriber,

Thank you for taking part in our PC Express email promotion. Due

to an overwhelming response, we no longer have one-year PC World

subscriptions available. We appreciate your interest in receiving

communications from Lenovo and can offer one of the following

three magazines instead - Smart Money, Popular Mechnics or

Electronic Gaming Monthly.

Click below to be redirected to sign-up for one of these publications.

If you prefer to be removed from our email list, please reply to this

e-mail and type unsubscribe in the subject line.

http://www.lenovo.com/promotion/subscription/

Please note: supplies of these magazines are limited.

Lenovo, 8700 Georgia Ave. Ste. 401, Silver Spring, MD 20910

This e-mail is being sent on behalf of Lenovo by Responsys.

Recieved that in the good ol email box today :gd_domoku

I signed up for this free subscription offer back in January and yesterday I received an e-mail informing me that due to the supply of free subscriptions running out I would not be receiving PC World. It asked me to select one of three other magazines instead, also at no charge. I was disappointed in the news, but I went ahead and selected an alternative complimentary subscription. Imagine my surprise today when I opened my mailbox and there was my first complimentary issue of PC World! I wonder if they're also going to send me the other complimentary subscription I was asked to select?

Yep ... I've gotten a couple of issues of PCW now, and got the email this morning as well. I don't know if they're going to stop the PCW from coming - my address label says it expires Feb 07. But I selected one of the others anyway just in case.

I signed up for this free subscription offer back in January and yesterday I received an e-mail informing me that due to the supply of free subscriptions running out I would not be receiving PC World. It asked me to select one of three other magazines instead, also at no charge. I was disappointed in the news, but I went ahead and selected an alternative complimentary subscription. Imagine my surprise today when I opened my mailbox and there was my first complimentary issue of PC World! I wonder if they're also going to send me the other complimentary subscription I was asked to select?

lol...:mail: thats awesome