Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Thanks to all that contributed to this post!!!

I just ordered 50 4x6 from Winkflash for 99cents

and 25 4x6, 2 5x7 and 8 8x10 from Shutterfly for $2.49.

My printer is being repaired so I haven't been able to scrapbook all my Christmas pictures or finish the 2006 calendar that I started. Thanks!!!

Check out this deal I got today on Shutterfly! The calendars are on sale and I used discount code KRAFTCAL .

2 Custom Photo Calendar (12 months) $ 9.99 total $ 19.98

Sub-total: $ 19.98

Shipping: USPS First Class 2-Day $ 5.99

Discounts: - $ 13.99

Tax: $ 0.00

Total: $ 11.98

These do take awhile to make and if you edit the pics after you put them on a month of your calendar you can add all kinds of borders. I found the cutest borders are under "more" in the pull down list of borders. You can also pick the month you'd like to start your calendar if they are for a gift. I just chose February and am giving them to both sets of grandparents !

By the way I looked EVERYWHERE and found no free shipping codes!

Check out this deal I got today on Shutterfly! The calendars are on sale and I used discount code KRAFTCAL .

2 Custom Photo Calendar (12 months) $ 9.99 total $ 19.98

Sub-total: $ 19.98

Shipping: USPS First Class 2-Day $ 5.99

Discounts: - $ 13.99

Tax: $ 0.00

Total: $ 11.98

These do take awhile to make and if you edit the pics after you put them on a month of your calendar you can add all kinds of borders. I found the cutest borders are under "more" in the pull down list of borders. You can also pick the month you'd like to start your calendar if they are for a gift. I just chose February and am giving them to both sets of grandparents !

By the way I looked EVERYWHERE and found no free shipping codes!

That is a great deal, congrats! :clapping:

This is great though, especially if there are small children in the family and any grandparents or other special relatives don't live nearby. They really appreciate these! And the fact that you can start the calendar with any month you want is awesome, too - if anyone wants an idea for a grandparents birthday. :idea: hmm, i think i might get 1 more soon

Thanks for all of these...

This weekend, I ordered twice from Winkflash for my husband & I for a total of 100 prints for $1.98. Then ordered from Shutterfly, 55 4x6, 13 5x7, 14 8x10, and 1 16x20 for a total of $9.98. Now I am completely caught up with all of my picture printing and for practically nothing relative to what I would have spent. I only wish I would have had time to do it the weekend before last before all of those other codes expired :(

As of yesterday, all of my orders have shipped, talk about speedy service!

New code for Winkflash.com F73Y9GE4 The other one is expired. This one is also 50 free prints for "new" customers or those with "new" e-mail address,lmao!

Edited: another code I just used on winkflash.com P3C6M4S2

also 50 free prints!

Another winkflash.com 50 free prints code YM67N32R

Used 1-15-06 & it worked!

---------------------

Are these all for "new" customers only? I already have an account and none of these work for me. Anyone have any codes for current customers??

Thanks.

As far as I know they are only for new customers. Here are 2 more I don't think we had yet? - XY23HG78 & WN37XPA9

---------------------

Are these all for "new" customers only? I already have an account and none of these work for me. Anyone have any codes for current customers??

Thanks.

Just in case anyone was wondering about the quality of the different companies...

I ordered from both Winkflash and Shutterfly.

Shutterfly's were great quality with very vivid color.

Winkflash's were ok quality but very dark

I got one of the same pictures from both Winkflash and Shutterfly to compare (a picture of my husband and I) and in the Winkflash one my husband's complexion is very dark (can't hardly distinguish facial features) and the Shutterfly one is a lot lighter (like in real life). The darkness issue was in all of the pictures with Winkflash. But hey, can't complain, got 100 pictures for $1.98. Although from now on, if I have to pick between Shutterfly or Winkflash's deals, I'll be choosing Shutterfly.

Guest RedStateGirl
I have received several packages from Shutterfly and they are OUTSTANDING!!I am so pleased with their service. Thanks again for the codes and keep posting everyone as you get them. Much Obliged!!!:gd_pineap I just ordered two 12 month calenders one for us and one for my parents. Their site is great.

Shutterfly's were great quality with very vivid color.

I agree .. I was very impressed with Shutterfly! I'm actually a pro. photographer (not so much since the kiddies were born ;) but I don't like to spend a ton on film and developing snapshots. I think Shutterfly has great photo quality compartable to what I get from "professional" developers. I'm sticking with them for sure .. esp. if we keep getting these deals! :woot2:

Guest RedStateGirl

I agree .. I was very impressed with Shutterfly! I'm actually a pro. photographer (not so much since the kiddies were born ;) but I don't like to spend a ton on film and developing snapshots. I think Shutterfly has great photo quality compartable to what I get from "professional" developers. I'm sticking with them for sure .. esp. if we keep getting these deals! :woot2:

I know. I look forward to receiving the calendar I ordered. There are so many borders etc that you can add to the photos. I am addicted. By the way I love your avatar(Wings). Thise off seasons almost killed all the guys in my family. LOL:2wiggle:

I know. I look forward to receiving the calendar I ordered. There are so many borders etc that you can add to the photos. I am addicted. By the way I love your avatar(Wings). Thise off seasons almost killed all the guys in my family. LOL:2wiggle:

We're BIG Wings fans here .. We live in Hockey Town North, where the Wings have training camps! The lock out just about killed us too :mad: Thank goodness they're all back this year and hopefully they'll get us another cup!:victory:

Guest RedStateGirl

We're BIG Wings fans here .. We live in Hockey Town North, where the Wings have training camps! The lock out just about killed us too :mad: Thank goodness they're all back this year and hopefully they'll get us another cup!:victory:

AMEN to that!!:gd_orange

New Shutterfly codes:

15% off Code: BC01RDER (Exp 2/15)

1 free Greeting Card Code: AFF2CARD (Exp 2/28)

20% off Photo Gifts Code: VDAYSALE (Exp 2/28)

Also if you go to shutterfly.com/shopwise then sign into your account you get the following:

Shopwise February Card Offer

20% off product type: 4x8 Photo Cards - 1 avail Feb 01, 2006 Feb 28, 2006

20% off product type: Custom Note Cards - 1 avail Feb 01, 2006 Feb 28, 2006

20% off product type: Greeting Cards - 1 avail Feb 01, 2006 Feb 28, 2006

NEW PHOTOS ...site added ..

http://panasonic.photodeal.co.uk/index.php

50 Free prints when you register here:

offer ends March 31st 2006 (HURRY) on this one ..

Went through 30 minutes of uploading and it wouldn't let me checkout! If anyone gets it to work let me know and let me know what the US price is. Here is the UK price:

50 items £7.50

Discount Format: 6 x 4 print Gloss

First 50 prints FREE

Free prints used in previous orders : 0

Free prints still available: 0

-£7.50

Subtotal £0.00

P&P £3.40

Subtotal £3.40

Thanks!

Also heres another winkflash code!! CM379EH3 (I didn't see it here anyways!)

Snapfish code:

Coupon: VALUE99

Get $0.99 off shipping on prints. Use coupon code VALUE99.

Another Shutterfly code:

NIKONPICS:

Digital Field Guide promotion

Free Products (4x6 Print) - 10 avail Feb 07, 2006 May 07, 2006

Free Products (5x7 Print) - 5 avail Feb 07, 2006 May 07, 2006

Free Products (8x10 Print) - 2 avail Feb 07, 2006 May 07, 2006

Is this code working for anyone?

New Shutterfly Codes:

VP011966:

Shopwise February Card Offer

Free Products (4x6 Print) - 10 avail Feb 06, 2006 Feb 28, 2006

Free Products (5x7 Print) - 3 avail Feb 06, 2006 Feb 28, 2006

Free Products (8x10 Print) - 3 avail Feb 06, 2006 Feb 28, 2006

Use Link and sign in to your account

http://www.shutterfly.com/secure/sign_up_childmag.jsp?http=www.shutterfly.com&re=/childmag/add_ppc_code.jsp

Child Magazine

Free Products (4x6 Print) - 10 avail Feb 06, 2006 Mar 15, 2006

Free Products (5x7 Print) - 2 avail Feb 06, 2006 Mar 15, 2006

Free Products (8x10 Print) - 2 avail Feb 06, 2006 Mar 15, 2006

These don't work for me either, am I doing something wrong, are these working for anyone else?