Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Guest CountryFan

Not a red hot deal but the free shipping is a bonus.

Use coupon code GOPRINT by Jan 4, 2009 for 75 4 x 6 prints and free shipping for $9.99.

I was so bummed. I picked up my free 8x10 today and it wasn't the entire picture - the sides were cut off and it was so blurry. The photo person basically said, too bad, it was an internet order and there was nothing they could do.

Andrea, that happened once to me and the photo person allowed me to print out the 8x10 in store. I would ask if you could do that. Just be prepared to do it by having a disk with you. If the photo person refuses, ask to speak to the manager. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Im lookiing for a free shipping code for shutterfly i got a free photobook,11x14 collage and 200 free prints through my pampers gifts to grow but i have to pay shipping and its like 24.00! which isnt bad but hey if anyones got one that would make it alot better on me!

Earn Free Prints by Creating a Share site and/or adding photos to your Share site.

This is for shutterfly:its free!you can get up to 90 prints free in the time period...

Between December 30, 2008 (12:01 AM PDT) and February 2, 2009 (11:59 PM PDT) you will earn free 4×6 prints when you create a new Share site or add photos to your Share site. If you create a new site during the time of the promotion you will earn 30 prints. You can earn up to 10 prints per week per account during each week of the promotion by adding photos to your Share site (only photos posted by site owner will be rewarded).

Content is defined as follows: a photo.

ArtsCow.com has Custom Key Chain Watch for $10 - $7 coupon KCWATCH299 = $3 with free shipping

http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=176

http://www.artscow.com/img/1-498-0-1-1

Creating your own custom products is easy now:

•Silver-tone high quality watch.

•The key chain watch casing measures approx. 1 1/2" in diameter

•Stainless steel back

•Miyota watch movement made by Citizen.

•The battery for the key chain watch is included.

Edited by elite2058

ArtsCow.com has Custom Key Chain Watch for $10 - $7 coupon KCWATCH299 = $3 with free shipping

http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=176

http://www.artscow.com/img/1-498-0-1-1

Creating your own custom products is easy now:

•Silver-tone high quality watch.

•The key chain watch casing measures approx. 1 1/2" in diameter

•Stainless steel back

•Miyota watch movement made by Citizen.

•The battery for the key chain watch is included.

So where does the custom part go on this? The back?

What is this all about? why would I have all these credits> Is this a legit site?

Your Current Credit

2 free Round Italian Charm Watch

2 free Round Metal Watch

4 free Round Mousepad

20 free 1" Mini Button

20 free 1" Mini Magnet

20 free 2.25" Button

20 free 2.25" Magnet

20 free 1.75" Button

20 free 1.75" Magnet

20 free 3" Button

20 free 3" Magnet

4 free Ornament (Round)

4 free Ornament (Oval)

4 free Ornament (Heart)

4 free Ornament (Star)

2 free 2.25" Handbag Mirror

15 free Large Mousepad

16 free Rubber Coaster (Square)

1 free Rubber Square Coaster (4 pack)

1 free Wall Clock (Black)

4 free Key Chain Watch

5 free Car Window Sign

2 free 3-Ring Key Chain

4 free Money Clip (Oval)

2 free 3-in-1 Golf Divot

2 free Money Clip (Round)

2 free Letter Opener

4 free Key Chain (Rectangle)

4 free Key Chain (Heart)

16 free Rubber Coaster (Round)

20 free Magnet (Oval)

20 free Magnet (Heart)

10 free Dog Tag (One Side)

4 free Cigarette Money Case

5 free Dog Tag (Two Sides)

10 free Business Card Holder

1 free Heart Italian Charm Watch

5 free Golf Ball Marker Hat Clip

4 free Glasses Cloth (Small)

1 free Jewelry Bag

1 free Sport Metal Watch

1 free Stainless Steel Watch

7 free Playing Cards Single Design

100 free Prints 4" x 6"

100 free Prints 5" x 7"

2 free Money Clip Watch

70 free Prints 8" x 10"

10 free Prints Wallet (4)

28 free Prints 12" x 18"

3 free 8x8 Photo Book (30 pages)

7 free Photo Calendar

yes, it's legit. They always do that - all those credits. Just watch the shipping because sometimes it makes the credit not worth it for a particular item. I have been very happy with what I have received from them so far and so has my mother...

Here's the link with the shipping fees...

https://www.artscow.com/shipping.html

You are so right, cokemeyer, 'tis important to look at the shipping costs!

I did sign up based upon all the freebies, and will choose carefully which "freebies" to use.

I got a ton of Christmas presents at Artscow. You cannot beat their prices. I got 2 hardback 20 page photobooks for free BUT $6.99 shipping. They are about $25 everywhere else and, even with site to store free walmart shipping you cannot beat the prices. I also got a bunch of ornaments made for 1.99 or 2.99 total with shipping. They were really nice and worth the price. They dogtags are cheaply made but I got them for .99 so I'm not complaining. Their photo quality on prints is the best I have gotten from anyone so far. The time to delivery your order is about 2-3 weeks since they are in Hong Kong so just remember this when you get something for a gift. I would definately recommend them.

I got this message when I entered the coupon code:

Sorry, you are too late today. Promotional quantity is limited at 300 pcs per day. First-come, First-servered. The early bird gets the worm, come early tomorrow if the discount doesn't apply. (Hong Kong Time Zone: GMT +8)

I had gotten three of these for my mom for Christmas, one with each of my daughters and one with her great-grandson. She loved them so much that she asked me to help her order more. I just ordered another 20. Since they're not Christmas gifts, I won't worry about how long these take to arrive!

Does it say which one or is it any of them??

you can choose any album valued up to $34.97

"To get started on your free photo album, visit Hoorray.com now, select any photo album valued up to $34.97, and use the code 'bzzalbum' during checkout. The only thing you'll need to cover is S&H (starting at $7.99)."