Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Any feedback on artscow? I signed up and they gave me a whole page full of free credits from photobooks to ornaments to watches. It seemed way too good to be true, so I googled reviews of the company and saw only bad reviews about the company. I am almost afraid to order from them!

I also feel "too good to be true" after I signed up. I asked my friend (who referred me) and she show me her photo book. The quality is same as the one I did in Shutterfly and even better than the one from Winkflash. I ordered one for myself and just got it. I think they are good and ready to order few more!! And I agree that if you are not in hurry, wait for good deal (that fit you) to make the order. Their free credits just a marketing technique to get your business, don't forget you still need to pay the shipping!!

And I agree that if you are not in hurry, wait for good deal (that fit you) to make the order.

I have made photo books and calendars and saved them in my account so when I get a good coupon from them or they are running a special I can just go on their website and order it, all the work is already done.

I'm glad this is still good. I ordered over 40 last year w/a military unit crest to give to Soldiers as gifts for a Chistmas party and to use for a fund raiser. They came out great! I also had some w/photos made, they were also nice. However, they do take a long time to receive in the mail, but they are worth it.

Snapfish

New! Tell your story from cover to cover with the newest style in our book collection - the custom cover photo book.

Your photos and captions are printed directly on the front and back covers

Customize photo book pages with background, photos, and stories

Add your own title to the spine

Professionally-bound, high quality book looks great on any coffee table

As a special offer to introduce custom cover books, buy one 8" x 11" custom cover photo book by Oct. 12 and you'll get a second free! Enter coupon code BOOK108 at checkout when ordering your books.*

*Free book offer applies to mail-order 8" x 11" custom cover photo books only. Offer only applies to first 20 pages of the free book, and full price will be charged for each additional page. This offer is for mail-order only, and not valid for in-store pick-up.To get the second custom cover book free, it must be ordered with first book. Enter coupon code BOOK108 at checkout. Does not apply to shipping and handling or taxes. Offer may be used more than once, but may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Applies to U.S. customers only. Offer expires 10/12/2008

I just became a new member on artscow and have ALOT of free product and prints credits. Is this normal for them?? How much does the shipping usually cost? :confused:Sorry about all of the questions but I don't want to get too excited in case it was a glitch in their system..lol

As a member they give you most coupon codes without having to hunt them down. Just go to your credits link within your profile and they are all listed there...every once in a while they will email you with some new special. I have had almost all my prints and enlargements done through them and only pay shipping.

Being that they are coming from Hong Kong, shipping is reasonable.

GET5FREECARD

zazzle.com

Offer is valid for up to five free cards on any card order placed during the promotional period. When you place an order for cards, enter the promotional code GET5FREECARD at checkout to receive a $14.95 promotional credit. Shipping and handling (s&h) charges will apply to orders being shipped with this offer, and the promotional credit cannot be used to offset s&h charges. This offer is valid from October 6, 2008 through October 31, 2008 at 11:59pm PST. Your order must be placed during that time to qualify for this special pricing offer. This promotional offer may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or discount offers, including standard volume discounts. Limit one order per person.

Edited by iloveblkfriday

Get 50 prints for 50 cents - that's only a penny a print!

Snapfish.com

Celebrate fall with special savings.

For 3 days only you can get 50 4x6 mail-order prints for only a penny each!*

Additional 4x6 prints are just 9¢ each - that's up to 50% lower than comparable online photo services!

Archival-quality papers and inks mean you get the best quality for the best value

Get creative with fun borders and tints

Our 110% quality guarantee means you'll love your prints!

Use coupon code FALLPENNY08 at checkout. Hurry, this offer ends Saturday, October 11!

*U.S. customers only. 1¢ a print offer applies to a maximum of 50 4x6 mail-order prints only. Additional prints will be at regular prices. Regular shipping and handling and tax charges apply. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Coupon code may only be used once for the products applicable in the specific promotion. Offer ends October 11, 2008.

Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved. Snapfish, 303 Second St, South Tower, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107.

If you no longer wish to receive Snapfish promotional emails, please click here to unsubscribe. To learn more about our privacy policy click here.

Snapfish deal extended for 3 more days (till Oct 14)

Offer extended due to popular demand!

Act now to get 50 4x6 mail-order prints for only a penny each!*

Additional 4x6 prints are just 9¢ each - that's up to 50% lower than comparable online photo services!

Archival-quality papers and inks mean you get the best quality for the best value

Get creative with fun borders and tints

Our 110% quality guarantee means you'll love your prints!

Use coupon code FALLPENNY08 at checkout. Hurry, this offer ends Tuesday, October 14!

• 2 weeks later...