Sprint PPC 6700

Guest Frieked

Guest Frieked

NICE PHONE I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTIN THAT INSTEAD OF THE TREO 650,700 OR THE 3 OTHER NEW TROS THAT ARE COMING OUT THIS YEAR.

I agree, I had been looking at the Treo's (650/700) for a while and contemplated about getting one from either cingular or verizon but I just don't want to pay $40/month for only 450 minutes and then another $40-$50/month on top of that for unlimited data. I can get 400 minutes from sprint for $35 + a powervision pack which is $15/month that includes email/web for a total of $50/month. Less than the $60 I'm currently paying with my tmobile blackberry. The only thing holding me back right now is the $450 price tag... would be nice if some other place had it with a rebate but I can't find it anywhere.

Guest Frieked

Did you check ebay?

Just did a few minutes ago, I contacted one seller who had it for $275 with a new contract. They need to preapprove you though so I'm waiting for a callback from them.

Guest Frieked

GOODLUCK BTW THE TREO 700 IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR VERIZON

Knew it was too good a deal to be true... to qualify you have to work for a major retailer aka best buy/circuit city

Guest Frieked
Update: Well, I ordered from one of the other ebay places with the same price. $275 with no rebates. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't, it seems kinda sketchy, they took down all my personal info to do a credit check. So I called them back a couple hours later they said the order has been processed and I should have a tracking number in my email within 24 hours... only thing is, they never took down my payment info. Seller has 300+ feedback and it's 99.8% positive so I'm not sure what to expect here. They kinda told me what plan I had to sign up for for the first month also but they said I could change it after that. Who else thinks i'm gonna get screwed here?

Guest Frieked

Update: Ok, so I finally got a tracking number for the phone and it's scheduled for delivery today. The strange part is, they never took down my CC info and I haven't been billed for the phone as of yet. I'm thinking it may show up on my first months bill but don't you usually pay for the phone first? The company sells them through ebay but they never had me go through one of the auctions to pay.

I'm hoping they screwed up and I'm getting it for free.