JC Penney Lil Explorer 4x4 ride-on (was $99.99) Now $49.99

noehlp

*Borrowed

JC Penney Lil Explorer 4x4 ride-on (was $99.99) Now $49.99

They have Boys & Girls

Link

Was $99.99; NOW $49.99 Lil Explorer ride-on includes rechargeable battery and charger!

use 1 of these codes:

use BBAMZ8 for $10 off

Use code WPNOT2LT for free shipping or HOLIDAY for $5 off

Lil Explorer 4x4 ride-on with colorful graphics and working horn. Powered by 6V rechargeable battery. 66-lbs. max. weight limit. Plastic, metal. 30-1/4 x 19-1/8 x 20-1/2"H. Caution: Electric. Ages 3 to 6. Lil Explorer ride-on is assembled in China of parts from Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.

We got this for ds4 for Christmas and he loves it! The other night hubby took him out with it in the snow and they had to keep cleaning off the tires for traction, lol. I went out for a while to watch and they were having a blast!! Ds is 46+ pounds and it goes fast on pavement and a moderate speed on grass with slight hills and in snow. My son was plenty happy with how fast it went, so it was worth it!

My ds got one this Christmas also. He's almost 3 and it goes fast enough for him. (Only 31 pounds, so doesn't go as fast!) He zooms around the house (small enough to make it down halls, etc) and loves the Driveway with it, wearing his helmet!

June

Thanks to the OP of the first thread, I bought my 3 and 5 year olds 1 each for Christmas. They have a ball riding them around the house. Because they aren't too fast, I think it is helping them to learn how to steer and back up so much better. Haven't brought them outside yet.