NEW price $1.00 Spiegel Anniversary Bear

Gunnershorthair

Here a new one to me....in the mail today i got 2 post cards from this order that it was being processed and would be shipped 2-16 they were sorry about the delay....the next 2 things in the mail were 2 pull apart letter that said they have to cancel my order due to being out of stock. I wish i could just believe the post cards but I am sure we will never get the bears....But you have to admitt we all gave it agood try.:)

HHHmmmm....I received the order confirmation, then a email saying they were going to ship shortly. I'm wondering if I should anticipate the pull apart letter too! I didn't use the free shipping code....could that have been a red flag? Just wondering.....

Hey ladies i just read on another board that some bears are being shipped the lady said that she order 2 and they were coming ups and gave her a tracking number i went to the site and did a order statis check and it showed both my orders with a B1 statis????? does anyone know what that is ? I sure would love to get these. We should all keep our fingers crossed!!!!