NEW price $1.00 Spiegel Anniversary Bear

Gunnershorthair

http://www.spiegel.com/shop/product_single.aspx?tool=t1&f=b&Ntt=Bear&N=0&Nty=1&D=Bear&style_id=15173015&No=0&Ntk=alltext

15 Inch Spiegel Bears are $1 EACH HURRY! Limit 3 Per Order w/$5.95 Shipping

Limited collector's edition.

Celebrate Spiegel's 100 Years of Style with our commemorative teddy bear. This ultra-cuddly, limited-edition bear features rotating legs and includes a certificate of authenticity. Limit 3 bears per order. Proceeds from the sale of our Anniversary Bear will be donated to Toys for Tots. 15" high. Acrylic/polyester stuffing. Imported.

One Size YI M5729 Sale $1.00 (Orig. $24.00)

USE CODE 129 for 25% off your entire order

I don't know if every hospital has this program, but the one I used to work at loved to get stuffed animal donations, especially teddy bears. They would hand them out to the kids about to undergo operations to calm them down. This would be great to order for the cause.

wanted to post a quick note on these i got my orders confermation. I order 9 bears two times and used the code , my oder came to 12.70.....confer. said they were shipping the orders on Feb. 17th and the total for each order was 9.00 so they resinded my code but gave me free shipping!!!! what a great surprise I will have for the tots barrel new year.

:mad: .Just got of the Phone from Customer service and was told All Bears orders have been cancelled....I got a email saying that they would be getting sent out on the 17th Feb...Asked about this and she said as of 2 days ago all orders have been cancelled.....:(

:mad: if :mad: you did get a ship email you should get the stuff!

:mad: .Just got of the Phone from Customer service and was told All Bears orders have been cancelled....I got a email saying that they would be getting sent out on the 17th Feb...Asked about this and she said as of 2 days ago all orders have been cancelled.....:(

Well, darn it :mad: I was going to make baby baskets with the teddy bears as several relatives are expecting this year. :(

I just got a "dear John" email and it stated the following:

ORDER DETAIL:

COLOR/ITEM ITEM# SIZE PRICE QTY STATUS

-------------------------- --------- ----- ------- --- ----------

BRWN-MULT STUFFED BEAR YI M5729 - 2 ITEM NO LONGER

AVAILABLE

TOTAL CHARGES & PAYMENTS (in U.S. Currency):

Merchandise Total : $ 0.00

Available Merchandise Total : $ 0.00

Handling/Shipping : 0.00

Sales Tax : 0.00

---------

Total amount charged to your card : $ 0.00

Why do they have these on their site if they are out of stock. I ordered twice, once in the morning and than later in the day and got confirmation on both orders. Now got an email saying they are out of stock. They put the price on the site as $1, I know if you order regular priced stuff and it goes out of stock, you know before completing the order. This has happen too much I think this holiday season. I just don't get it, same thing happened with the Hallmark tins and some other items that I ordered (Zales cancelled my earrings too), if they don't want to honor the price than stop making the mistakes. Its becoming a bad joke......LOL

Why do they have these on their site if they are out of stock. I ordered twice, once in the morning and than later in the day and got confirmation on both orders. Now got an email saying they are out of stock. They put the price on the site as $1, I know if you order regular priced stuff and it goes out of stock, you know before completing the order. This has happen too much I think this holiday season. I just don't get it, same thing happened with the Hallmark tins and some other items that I ordered (Zales cancelled my earrings too), if they don't want to honor the price than stop making the mistakes. Its becoming a bad joke......LOL

I wonder if anyone is going to get them or if they will show up again on the site REQUIRING you to buy something else first to get the bear for $1.00 and I'm sure they will not let free shipping go through either, LOL!!!

I got the same message a day after ordering 6 bears. I think they are just trying to get your name, address, phone and email address. I wrote them a note telling them that I will not be doing any business with them and that they should not send me any mail or email and to destroy my credit card info. The email they send you tells you they will charge your credit card as soon as the items are shipped and the total is 0. How frustrating is that.

I got the same message a day after ordering 6 bears. I think they are just trying to get your name, address, phone and email address. I wrote them a note telling them that I will not be doing any business with them and that they should not send me any mail or email and to destroy my credit card info. The email they send you tells you they will charge your credit card as soon as the items are shipped and the total is 0. How frustrating is that.

:mad: i'll be doing the same