Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Dillards.com 50% to 75% sale (Xmas, Pyrex, Corning ware HOT!)

157 replies to this topic

#31 erica  OFFLINE  

erica

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 1, 2006 - 8:35 pm

I wonder if the corning ware sets are offered in the store.

yes, both corningware (12 & 17-piece) & pyrex (19-piece) are offered in store in my area. Mine still have at least 4 of 19-piece pyrex.
It's a better deal because we cut the shipping cost.

Thanks OP!!

#32 erica  OFFLINE  

erica

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 1, 2006 - 8:43 pm

the sets are offered in the store .. if you get one set please let us know what the rebate form says ..TIA

I didn't get the set with rebate but I grabbed one for 17-piece corningware.
This is what the form says:
$15.00 Dillard rebate! Offer good for Corningware
To obtain this rebate, mail this coupon with the UPC symbol(s) along with the original Dillards receipt dated between 05/01/05 and 01/31/06.
Offer expires January 31, 2006. Limit one per household and one per customer. Must be postmarked by February 15, 2006.

#33 momofmo  OFFLINE  

momofmo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 1, 2006 - 9:17 pm

The site showed "out of stock" this afternoon so I went by Dillard's. No such deal or mention of rebate in store. Checked online this evening and the Corningware deal is IN STOCK! :yelclap: What a nice gift for upcoming wedding showers. :g_thumbriThanks, OP!

#34 MrsHoneybee  OFFLINE  

MrsHoneybee

Aussie Girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jan 1, 2006 - 10:14 pm

Hey you bet me! *LOL* Can I delete my original post. N point on having two :o) I just bought that 17 piece set and am holding my breath to make sure it goes through

merged your post with original thread. :)

#35 eve  OFFLINE  

eve

• 2,461 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 1, 2006 - 10:16 pm

cool

Catalog Items:
Item Description Gift Wrap Quantity Unit Price Total Price
HW-273
0723693 17Pc French White No 1 $27.50 $27.50
HW-268
0723704 12 Piece French White Set No 1 $22.50 $22.50
HW-154
6495511 Pyrex 14Pc Storage No 1 $10.00 $10.00
HWP020
9943351 1-quart Saucepan
Item: 1-quart Saucepan No 1 $7.50 $7.50
HWP020
0220908 1.5-quart Covered Saucepan
Item: 1.5-quart Covered Saucepan No 1 $10.00 $10.00
HWP020
0220910 3-quart Covered Saucepan
Item: 3-quart Covered Saucepan No 1 $12.50 $12.50
HWP020
0220912 4-quart Covered Saucepan
Item: 4-quart Covered Saucepan No 1 $17.50 $17.50
HWP020
9943363 8" Fry Pan
Item: 8" Fry Pan No 1 $7.50 $7.50
HWP020
0220914 6-quart Covered Stockpot
Item: 6-quart Covered Stockpot No 1 $10.00 $10.00
HWP020
0220907 3-quart Steamer
Item: 3-quart Steamer No 1 $5.00 $5.00
HXC481
2291972 2005 Cd-Broadway No 1 $1.75 $1.75
HW-218
4086141 5Pc Portable Garnet No 1 $12.50 $12.50
HWY021
0603491 Py Port 3Qt Charcoal No 1 $12.50 $12.50

Items in a multi-item order may be shipped Merchandise Total: $156.75
separately and from different locations. Gift Wrap: $0.00
Tax: $9.80
Please review our Shipping Policy (Regular) Shipping/Handling: $11.95
and our Return Policy. Total: $178.50

#36 bodeca29  OFFLINE  

bodeca29

pare el traducir de mí

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 3, 2006 - 6:50 am

Has anyones order gone through? Mine still just says in stock although I did get a reservation number I think yestersay. I know it is a holiday this weekend so I am assuming that is what is taking longer then usual but just curiious if it is only me or not?

#37 Gunnershorthair  OFFLINE  

Gunnershorthair

BREW CREW

• 1,565 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jan 3, 2006 - 11:07 am

mine is still in reservation ..
Milwaukee Brewers
Wisconsin Badgers
Green Bay Packers

#38 Gunnershorthair  OFFLINE  

Gunnershorthair

BREW CREW

• 1,565 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 5:01 am

E-mail this morning ... the items have all been shipped and in transit.. !! hope everyone gets the news!!!
Milwaukee Brewers
Wisconsin Badgers
Green Bay Packers

#39 bodeca29  OFFLINE  

bodeca29

pare el traducir de mí

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 7:10 am

E-mail this morning ... the items have all been shipped and in transit.. !!
hope everyone gets the news!!!

Yeah me too!! However no tracking info available but at least it is on its way :):groovin:

#40 buttsister123  OFFLINE  

buttsister123

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 9:27 am

Received my order from Dillards today 1-Corningware 12 piece set and 1 - Pyrex 19 piece. Where do I get the rebate coupons? Nothing was in the boxes they were delivered in. Help!!! Thank you! Sandra Oops! Just saw "Gunners" response a few days earlier that Dillards will mail them to you. Before I saw that post, had already e-mailed Dillards asking same question, so will see what they're response is.......

#41 BRGD716  OFFLINE  

BRGD716

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 3:40 pm

I just called Dillards because the a piece of the Corningware I order was broken and got some BAD news! Pyrex and Corningware are not authorizing the $15.00 rebates because the merchandise was on sale, nor will Dillards. I asked to speak with a supervisor and told them that was false advertising. You state $15.00 rebate you give no details on the rebate and now that I have the items unpacked in my home you are going to say your not honoring the rebates. I am so mad right now! I told them to come pick these items up and credit my acct. for the items INCLUDING the shipping. (There return policy on the receipt says they will not credit shipping, so demand it!) They are sending FedEx out to pick up the items tomorrow but I will have to wait until they receive them before I get the credit on my acct. I argued that one also. Why should I have to wait at all. But they said that is there policy and they can not do it otherwise (BS is ask me). Anyway so much for that good deal. I also ordered a candle which I have to ship back now because I don't want to pay shipping on $5.24 item. Had one piece not been broken I wouldn't have known anything about the rebates. I thought they were sending them in for us. The rep told me they do not do that. All rebate forms would come with the packages. You better call them and make a huge fuss because that is not right at all. Bridget:mad:

#42 d56nut  OFFLINE  

d56nut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 4:22 pm

Hi, After reading the post about Dillard's not offering that rebate I called them...I haven't received my order yet but it's on the way. The customer service rep I talked to confirmmed that Dillard's is NOT GIVING THE REBATE because the Corningware was on clearance. If you ordered any of those Corningware sets that had a rebate you will NOT get the rebate. She was very nice and told me that they just figured it out today about the problem and that returning the set is no problem. She said there should be a return label in the box and the label is prepaid. I can just drop it off at the UPS store and they will credit my Dillard's charge card (I applied for it when I placed the order) as soon as they receive the package. If you already got your package, you need to call Dillard's! The phone number is 1-800-345-5273. Michelle

#43 d56nut  OFFLINE  

d56nut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 4:27 pm

Hi, After reading the post about Dillard's not offering that rebate I called them...I haven't received my order yet but it's on the way. The customer service rep I talked to confirmmed that Dillard's is NOT GIVING THE REBATE because the Corningware was on clearance. If you ordered any of those Corningware sets that had a rebate you will NOT get the rebate. I don't remember if any of the Pyrex had rebates but I would assume that if they did, you won't get those either since they were on clearance. She was very nice and told me that they just figured it out today about the problem and that returning the set is no problem. She said there should be a return label in the box and the label is prepaid. I can just drop it off at the UPS store and they will credit my Dillard's charge card (I applied for it when I placed the order) as soon as they receive the package. If you already got your package, you need to call Dillard's! The phone number is 1-800-345-5273. Michelle

#44 Gunnershorthair  OFFLINE  

Gunnershorthair

BREW CREW

• 1,565 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 4:33 pm

What kind of crap is this .. I called and they told me no rebate offer .. sorry everyone but I spoke to the CS before my order and I was told the rebate form didn't mention anything about full price items .GO FIGURE that one.. so everyone they are offering FED EX pick or UPS.. no shipping charges on return ..
Milwaukee Brewers
Wisconsin Badgers
Green Bay Packers

#45 bodeca29  OFFLINE  

bodeca29

pare el traducir de mí

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 5:56 pm

Hi,

After reading the post about Dillard's not offering that rebate I called them...I haven't received my order yet but it's on the way.

The customer service rep I talked to confirmmed that Dillard's is NOT GIVING THE REBATE because the Corningware was on clearance.

If you ordered any of those Corningware sets that had a rebate you will NOT get the rebate. I don't remember if any of the Pyrex had rebates but I would assume that if they did, you won't get those either since they were on clearance.

She was very nice and told me that they just figured it out today about the problem and that returning the set is no problem. She said there should be a return label in the box and the label is prepaid. I can just drop it off at the UPS store and they will credit my Dillard's charge card (I applied for it when I placed the order) as soon as they receive the package.

If you already got your package, you need to call Dillard's!

The phone number is 1-800-345-5273.

Michelle

Okay seriously this is just plain bs. I screenshoted the offer AND I called before I placed the order and was reassured that the deal was good. Now they are going to change it? Shouldnt they have called before they billed my credit card and shipped? ISn't there an issue with this? I am VERY pissed off. I will be calling tomorrow and I am not happy. Are you saying they won't refund your shipping costs?

#46 Guest_stopme_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_stopme_*
  • Member since --

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 6:21 pm

I have never seen such poor customer relations in my life as I'm seeing with some of these "deals." :splat: OK, you make a mistake. You fix it going forward. You suck it up going backward for the sake of keeping your customers and your good name. For heaven's sake, it'll cost them half of the rebates to pay the return postage and then they have to resell the items and then all the bad goodwill--doesn't sound like good business to me. Add to that the distrust that so many people have for online ordering anyway--they should consider it an investment in the future of the business for heaven's sake. Oh, I'm furious! I'm kinda new to this stuff (4th post but have been around since before BF)--is this common? Is it part of the game? Are they gonna at least send an email out? Unfortunately, I added a $5 Yankee Candle to my order and now that's gonna cost me $12 by the time I pay the full postage for just that item (which arrived today). Sheesh, that's the Macy's Calphalon pan, this, the Hallmark tins, the Spiegel bears what next? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :slapcry: :slapcry: :slapcry: :slapcry: :slapcry: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash:

#47 d56nut  OFFLINE  

d56nut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 6:22 pm

I'm not sure about refunding shipping costs that you paid to have the item shipped to you. I had other items in my order and my shipping cost would have been the same with or without the corningware so I'm not out any shipping costs. Michelle

#48 bodeca29  OFFLINE  

bodeca29

pare el traducir de mí

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 6:28 pm

I'm not sure about refunding shipping costs that you paid to have the item shipped to you. I had other items in my order and my shipping cost would have been the same with or without the corningware so I'm not out any shipping costs.

Michelle

All I ordered were the pots. I got them because for Christmas I got new stovetop pots and havent had a full set of ovenware in ages. I just find it odd that if they noticed an error on the orders why didn't they contact the customers before they billed and shipped. Aren't businesses supposed to do that if the offer differs from when the order was placed? If not then that's just nuts. :splat:

#49 biomajor  OFFLINE  

biomajor

Michelle

• 6,333 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 6:31 pm

I didn't get in on this deal--My cabinets are already full of pyrex now--but these stores really need to get a freaking clue. When the company my husband programs for screwed up, they ate it and let the customers who bought the item at the reduced price have it for the reduced price. It was supposed to be a $3000 book set and they had it priced $300 on the web site. That's a $2700 difference that they ate more than 100 times. This is customer service!! These other stores are really just annoying me!!

#50 Stowasser  OFFLINE  

Stowasser

Jill (Boo)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,955 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 8:01 pm

I talked to them about 1 pm mountain time when my order came, I was asking about the rebate and it wasn't in the box. The rep told me that it is being mailed and should be here soon, also there is not a return label in my box. The rebate is a manufacturer rebate not a store one, at least that is what several people said when they picked up their sets in store. This offer was vividly placed on their website it is fraudelant not to offer it after the fact. Sale or no sale, they may have to comply with the terms they set-up. Now I wished I copied the page with the corningware sets. I think too many people have ordered because of the rebate for them to go back on it. Many companies have been caught reneging on customers and they would be better off just letting the people send in their rebates. Blockbuster was caught with their promise of one day shipping of DVD's, false advertising. I don't think you can pull a rebate before the expiration date......

#51 Phenomenon  OFFLINE  

Phenomenon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 8:10 pm

There will be a $15 MIR Sticker attached to the 17 Piece corningware set(see reverse side for the details when you peel the sticker). You need to mail in 1. ORGINAL SALES RECIEPT 2. UPC LABEL 3.SELF ADRESSED ENVELOPE. I Don't know about the 12 Piece set.:D

#52 Stowasser  OFFLINE  

Stowasser

Jill (Boo)

• 10,955 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 4, 2006 - 8:16 pm

Thats what I thought, unfortunately, when they shipped to us without a Dillards nearby, they didn't ship the ones with the stickers (I had seen post about the sticker before) that is why I called about it and was told that it was being mailed. Not sure if the rep really know whats happening!

#53 Gunnershorthair  OFFLINE  

Gunnershorthair

BREW CREW

• 1,565 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jan 5, 2006 - 4:27 am

I'm going to see what 's in my delivery .. does the rebate go to dillards or the manufacture ?? I did and ... I have copied the pages with the corningware sets pryrex offers .. but seems it's not going to work with having the copies .. when I called .. I'll be calling them back .
Milwaukee Brewers
Wisconsin Badgers
Green Bay Packers

#54 d56nut  OFFLINE  

d56nut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 5, 2006 - 4:56 am

I sent an email to Corningware to see what they have to say about it. Gunnershorthair --- If they request a copy of the ad is it possible to get a copy from you??? Maybe a scan of it if you have a scanner or if it comes down to it, a copy you could mail (I'll be happy to pay the postage)? Not sure yet that I'll need it....just thinking ahead! I bet Dillard's is getting tons of calls!!!!! Michelle

#55 Great Dane Mom  OFFLINE  

Great Dane Mom

Lil' George

• 3,595 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 5, 2006 - 5:42 am

Oh, man! I hope we get the rebates. I'll look on my history pages and see if I can bring up the page with the rebate info on it. Everybody else do the same.

Oh sure, why oh why, did I change my history to store for only 2 days. I don't have it.
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. Mother Teresa and GDM

#56 yancy1021  OFFLINE  

yancy1021

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 5, 2006 - 6:12 am

Oh, man! I hope we get the rebates. I'll look on my history pages and see if I can bring up the page with the rebate info on it. Everybody else do the same.

Oh sure, why oh why, did I change my history to store for only 2 days. I don't have it.

I checked my history and I have the pages but they do not display the Corningware we bought or the 15 rebate that was offered...Gee, this is awful...I only bought the set because of the rebate...Just going to keep it for a Wedding gift or something like that....

#57 bodeca29  OFFLINE  

bodeca29

pare el traducir de mí

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 5, 2006 - 6:35 am

I checked my history and I have the pages but they do not display the Corningware we bought or the 15 rebate that was offered...Gee, this is awful...I only bought the set because of the rebate...Just going to keep it for a Wedding gift or something like that....

I have a print screen of the 17 piece set if anyone needs it. I will also check my history now but not sure if it would be on this computer or my laptop. Can't remember. Will check both because I know I did look at the pyrex and the 12 piece set.

#58 yancy1021  OFFLINE  

yancy1021

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 5, 2006 - 6:39 am

I have a print screen of the 17 piece set if anyone needs it. I will also check my history now but not sure if it would be on this computer or my laptop. Can't remember. Will check both because I know I did look at the pyrex and the 12 piece set.

Hey, that is great....If you do have the 12 piece could you post it...or email it to me..
Thanks

#59 Stowasser  OFFLINE  

Stowasser

Jill (Boo)

• 10,955 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 5, 2006 - 7:31 am

I typed in Dillards mail-in rebate $15 corningware and the pages came up, if you click on it than it takes you to none available but if you hit cache page (end of the link) it brought up the opening page with the $15 mail in rebate in big red letters, I printed out those pages in case I need them.

#60 bodeca29  OFFLINE  

bodeca29

pare el traducir de mí

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 5, 2006 - 7:47 am

I typed in Dillards mail-in rebate $15 corningware and the pages came up, if you click on it than it takes you to none available but if you hit cache page (end of the link) it brought up the opening page with the $15 mail in rebate in big red letters, I printed out those pages in case I need them.

I just googled that but be careful because the prices listed are higher then what I paid.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users