DEAD BBW 30" Bear was $150 Now $9.37

I got my 3 Bears today and you would NOT believe them! :g_dance: They Are HUGE, Soft and feel like Mink! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much nicer than I dreamed they would be! They LOOK like $150.00 Bears (not that I would EVER pay that much for 1!) :fryingpan

What a deal for $9.37 Each! Thank you for the AWESOME POST - I am so glad I got in on this one!!!!!!!!!! :gd_partyu:gd_purple

Guest stopme
Hmmm...I checked out the site today hoping it would go lower in price (say 90% off?). It was $37.50 earlier. Now it's $75!!! Must be selling well at those prices. I'd love to have a couple for my kids but not at those prices. :elmo:

Guest stopme
Uh, duh--never mind. It was still holding the original one I put in the shopping bag, so when I clicked it again, it was giving me the price for two. I realized it this morning when I tried again and it was up to $112.50. Sorry! :D

Got mine yesterday....:D ..Beautiful.....I wish I had of bought more....:( ..Well worth the $9.37...:g_clap: :g_clap: I talked to CS (to see if they were going to do any more at that price)and they said it was a Error on thier part ,that they where suppose to be $37.50 ,but BBW honoured all the $9.37 orders...Good On them!:g_clap: :g_clap: