Walmart 75%

mytete

If you have a 24hour walmart I would go in at 12:am to make sure you get the best selection. I work till 11:30pm this evening so I'm gonna clean out the candy aisle after I get off work. My Walmart has more left over then I've ever seen before. 15+ aisles of christmas, and 10 or more carts overflowing.

If you have a 24hour walmart I would go in at 12:am to make sure you get the best selection. I work till 11:30pm this evening so I'm gonna clean out the candy aisle after I get off work. My Walmart has more left over then I've ever seen before. 15+ aisles of christmas, and 10 or more carts overflowing.

So is it in there system to switch over to 75% at 12am?? Or how does that work?

I was wondering when the additional clearance took into effect. Both my Walmarts are 24 hours so if I went at midnight, will the 75% off be in effect? I was there today and "put some gift sets aside" for me for tomorrow. LOL. If I can get it done tonight that would be even better

AWW...I'm jealous..lol....I was in our Wal-Mart yesterday...and they have very little left in any holiday department! My twins have a Feb birthday so I was able to get a few girls perfume sets..but in general....very little worth mcuh left....maybe next year!

I just got back from my WM, and they still had a ton of stuff left. The signs all said 50% off when I got there, but I scanned an item and it was 75% off, as I was leaving they were changing the signs. I got a cart full of stuff for $45.00 and everything that I bought was on sale :D

Went to Walmart this am on the way to work. They were putting up the 75% signs. I got 8 large boxes of glass ornaments for .47 a box, 2-6 packs of fancy glass ornaments .99 a box, a red & white tree skirt $2.49, 15 bath and gift sets for $1.15 each, cosmetic organizers .70 ea, a 3ft pre lit tree $3.74. I bought 28 items for $29.54. I think I did well.,

Went to Walmart this am on the way to work. They were putting up the 75% signs. I got 8 large boxes of glass ornaments for .47 a box, 2-6 packs of fancy glass ornaments .99 a box, a red & white tree skirt $2.49, 15 bath and gift sets for $1.15 each, cosmetic organizers .70 ea, a 3ft pre lit tree $3.74. I bought 28 items for $29.54. I think I did well.,

I'd say you did very well! Congrats on the great finds!!