Redeeming gottapoints

noehlp

I think a travel mug would be great. I'm always carrying tea or water wherever I go. A nice gottadeal mug to put it in would be nice. Some pens would be good too. Ya know, something useful. I mean, I like the stickers and all but what am I really gonna do with them?

GottaDeal Waterbottles

maybe GottaDeal Lighters? or lighter covers

A GottaDeal BUMPER STICKER! Now that would rock! We could get some for our cars and some for friends. This would be great advertising as who knows how many people see your car a day. These also would not cost too much per sticker, it may even be possible to produce these yourselves if you have the capacity.

GottaDeal drink coasters

Not sure if possible, but what about a GottaDeal email address? This would also generate traffic as people would wander what it is when they read someone's email. For instance: [email protected]

There would most likely have to be a limit for storage.

How about those things that you put on top of your car antenna. A GottaDeal ball thing for the antenna. I have always wanted something to put up there, but always too cheap to waste money on it.

Oh, here's my favorite: (note: I colect snowglobes, so I am partial to this one)

A GottaDeal Snowglobe!!!

And you know how they usually have glitter in them? Well they have green or gold dollar signs for confetti and those would be great! And for the figure inside, either 'GottaDeal' or a dollar sign, or something along those lines.

BUt being this would cost alot probably to get, you could set the Redeem points higher than the norm. Also you would probably only be able to do a limited quanity. IF SO, Let me know ahead of time. ;)

Ok, that was a bunch. I will keep thinking and keep posting em.

noelhp, where is your picture from? Is it you or someone else? Kind of freaks me out

LMAO! That is my youngest daughter Jessica. She'll be 5 January 7. She was clowning around with some girly kit she got from a store that had makeup and the mascarade mask.

Sorry it freaked you out! I personally think it is adorable!

LMAO! That is my youngest daughter Jessica. She'll be 5 January 7. She was clowning around with some girly kit she got from a store that had makeup and the mascarade mask.

Well to me it looks like an older woman with a wide smile but I think it is the combo of the teardrop eyes that are set far part with the wide smile and the poofy things......

I wasnt trying to be hurtful, I just noticed that picture come up alot .....My regular face would freak some people out ;)

I also think it is quite adorable I knew though that maybe it was one of your children who else would you want to put as your avatar

GC would be great. Useable GottaDeal Freebies (like pens, mugs, mousepad, etc) would be great too. I agree with bayhaysay, no use for stickers...

If a GC, how about one to a site that lets you use the $$ for GC at one of their participating stores (can't think of the name) ....

Guest Deals4Me

How about also thinking of ways to HELP Ross and Brad get these things for us, cause this all does come outta pocket...

How can we help brad and ross? Take up a collection? $1 a person that wants to help? Click your links?

How about also thinking of ways to HELP Ross and Brad get these things for us, cause this all does come outta pocket...

How can we help brad and ross? Take up a collection? $1 a person that wants to help? Click your links?

That is a very good point. Maybe they could tell us how/if we can help.

I *believe* they said once that when you click on a store name that is highlighted, it is linking through GD and they do get credit for *most* of them.

Most of the stores if you click-thru gottadeal they get something if you buy something.

you would get a real tattoo on your forehead?

No way! Well maybe but I would have to have major money coming in for that, major. But I would a temporary. I think it would be extremely HOT to wear it around the week or two before Black Friday and on Black Friday. But also to wear it any time of the year.

A GottaDeal BUMPER STICKER! Now that would rock! We could get some for our cars and some for friends. This would be great advertising as who knows how many people see your car a day. These also would not cost too much per sticker, it may even be possible to produce these yourselves if you have the capacity.

http://www.makestickers.com has full color 3x10 bumperstickers pretty reasonably.

3x10 Rectangle

1 $4.95

2 $7.95

5 $18.95

10 $26.95

25 $44.95

50 $64.95

100 $89.95

250 $169.95

500 $309.95

1000 $579.95

http://www.makestickers.com/stickerpricing.asp