Post your Day After Christmas Finds...

brynnfromtheblock

We had to go to mil's yesterday, so not much shopping. Hubby's nieces and nephew wanted to go to WalMart so we went there with them. What a zoo! It was not at all like our WalMart and was a disaster area!!! I did, however, bring a flyer from Game Crazy that mil had in her flyer pile and pricematched Tony Hawk American Wasteland for $29.99. It was a huge line in electronics, but he'll be happy to get it.

On the way home I ran into CVS for some Tums for my prego self (only thing I asked Santa for but didn't get, lol) and saw some bargains on candy/food for 50% off. I grabbed a bag of Hershey miniatures ($1.49) and put those in the freezer. Also got hubby some York Peppermint Patties ($1.49) and a Hickory Farms Summer Sausage ($1.99). Oh yeah, chocolate covered cherries for 99 cents.

I might go out today. I'm not sure yet. I'm really into this online ordering now thanks to GD. I might never leave my house again, lmao!!!

My online finds thanks to GD:

Yankee Candle - Jar candle and 16 voties ~$22

BN.com - 4 books and a calendar/organizer ~ $28

I got the cutest pair of pumps at kaufmans for $16.98 orginally $69.00!!!! and a three pairs of hanes pantyhoses of the price of one.

My boyfriend got 2 nice suits for like $320. And, we bought a bunch of christmas goodies at lowes for 75% off. My boyfriend said "I love shopping when everthing is 50% off."

I have a picture frame fettish lol, and I was able to get a bunch on sale at Michaels, Kohl's, a couple at Sears, and a holiday one at ShopKo. ShopKo had misc. sized storage containers for buy 1 get 1 free, so stocked up on those as well. Bought a few Christmas pillows for 50% off at Wal-Mart and one for 70% off at Kohls, and a couple ornaments a gift boxes for 50% of at Wal-mart, overall had a pretty good day, especially excited about the frames!

yay, got much better stuff yesterday than i did on my disastrous monday trip to wm:

michaels (xmas for next year, theme is victorian colors ie gold, pink, & ivory):

- box of 9 ball ornaments reg $5.99 - $2.99

- ceramic victorian santa ornament reg $5.99 - $2.99

- unpainted ceramic ball ornament reg $1.99 - $0.50

- 2 sets of bead garland reg $0.99 each - $0.49

toys r us:

- dvds buy 2 get 1 free, got special editions of muppet movie & great muppet caper for myself (since i didnt get em for xmas), reasonably priced at $14.99 each, plus a dvd for my aunt that was on sale for $12.99, so altogether it averages out to just over $9/dvd, & i only have to pay $15 to my mom for mine since im considering my other one the 'free' one...:D

- john denver & the muppets xmas cd $6.99 (shouldnt that have be 50% off tho? it was in with the xmas stuff but that was the reg marked price)

- huge my little pony xmas gift bag (the kind that normally go for $6) - $1.49

target

- gift tags - $1.49

- wrapping paper $1.49

- those yummy treasures candies - $1.29

- holiday napkins for a get-together last nite - $1.49

- hershey mint chocolates - $1.29

- gold angel ornament - $1.99

- gift bag - $0.74

- gold garland - $1.49

- 4-color ribbon spool - $1.49

- small curling ribbon (100ft tho!) - $0.49

^^all of that stuff was 50% off!^^

best deals of the day tho were at ulta!! i got $45 worth of stuff for less than $20:

- matrix biolage smooththerapie kit w/ shampoo, conditioner, & serum reg $11.99 - $6.99

- calgon ahh spa ocean oasis mask reg $6.95 - $3.48

- kiss acrylic sculpture kit $8.49-$2 coupon - $6.49

- st ives apricot scrub $3.19-50% off - $1.59

- almay eye makeup remover pads $3.49-$3 coupon - $0.49

- ulta aromatherapy fragrance mist reg $10 - $1.99

plus i had a coupon for another $3.50 off!

We went to our WM today and it was such a let-down. All of the Christmas stuff wasn't on clearance, only some of it. And what was marked down was crap! I am so bummed, but on the other hand, I'm a little excited.LOL That's more money I will have for the end-of-season clearance sales!!!