I received my order, yet just got an email from Amazon

noehlp

Hmmm. I finally received this part of my order on Friday. But today I got an email from Amazon that says there is a shipping delay. I log into my account and this is what it says:

Shipment #1: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed. Need information on returning an item?

Delivery estimate: Dec 30, 2005 - Jan 4, 2006 (More about estimates)

Shipping Speed:

Standard Shipping

Items Ordered Price

1 of: VideoNow Jr. Player: Yellow/Purple [Toy] $9.98

1 of: Disney's Karaoke Series: Cheetah Girls [KARAOKE] [Audio CD]

By: Karaoke $9.98

Now I am VERY curious if I am going to receive these items again between 12/30 and 1/4. Very Intersting. I will let you know. :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar

Anyone have this happen?

I don't know about Amazon, but Sears was VERY delayed with keeping up with emails/alerts, etc. I could have the shipped items for a WEEK, then I get an email stating that Sears has just shipped the items! LOL But I didn't get any duplicate items or a second shipment of the same. :( But when that first happened to me, I was hoping for a second shipment :)

my numerous shipping/purchases by amazon this year went great except for a bike I ordered. it showed delivered, but i didn't get it. it showed delivered to a different town (one just across a river from my town). they resent the bike, upgrading the shipping to 2 day. I got BOTH BIKES the same day! Unbelievable. Only one charge to my card. Still debating what to do. Karma-fear tells me to send one back. But reality tells me that I cannot lug that HUGE unassembled bike down to the Post Office (I walk, and this is one of those "chopper" bikes for BIG kids), nor afford to mail it. I'll just think on this a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. I just got an email from Amazon. This is what it says:

Disney's Karaoke Series: Chee & VideoNow Jr. Player: Yellow/P has been shipped.

Have to check my checking account tomorrow to see if I have been charged again. I'll let you know.

Hmmm. I finally received this part of my order on Friday. But today I got an email from Amazon that says there is a shipping delay. I log into my account and this is what it says:

Shipment #1: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed. Need information on returning an item?

Delivery estimate: Dec 30, 2005 - Jan 4, 2006 (More about estimates)

Shipping Speed:

Standard Shipping

Items Ordered Price

1 of: VideoNow Jr. Player: Yellow/Purple [Toy] $9.98

1 of: Disney's Karaoke Series: Cheetah Girls [KARAOKE] [Audio CD]

By: Karaoke $9.98

Now I am VERY curious if I am going to receive these items again between 12/30 and 1/4. Very Intersting. I will let you know. :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar

Anyone have this happen?

Another update:

I FINALLY got the order from NASCAR today.

I didn't get chance to call my bank to check if there's a second charge on my account yet, but I will for the 2nd Amazon shipment. UPS shows it'll arrive tomorrow!