Geo Trax flat track and curve bundles

trob67

I have the huge set from geo trax that was on clearance at JC penneys but I need more flat and curve track. PLease let me know what you find.

I checked on fisher price's website. This a link to what I think you might be looking for. And if this page doesn't have the exact one you are looking for, continue to click on the MORE button at the bottom right of the page.

HTH

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900000&e=storethumb&pcat=fps_popBrand_geotrax&page=3&psubCats=true

what I was looking for is a deal>>>>> I got the whole giant kit from jcpenney for 50 instead of 99. and it is clearanced for 39.99 now. I could actually buy a duplicate set and sell the pieces but i am really just looking for a super deal on tracks not reg price. I will check ebay too.

I personally have only ever bought one track pack, and have more track than we know what to do with! Each of the kits usually comes with some track, so if you start getting GeoTrax, you will have plenty in no time! I usually like to get them when they're 50% off on all Fisher Price toys. Also, I sometimes pick up the little pieces that are $3.99 and many of those come with track, too. Don't jump the gun on buying track separately, because imo, after doing GeoTrax for about 2 years now, the track pieces will come whether you want them to or not!

The newer pieces have GeoMotion and it's really cool! My 4 year old kept telling my 9 year old to stop playing with his trains so ds9 says he's going to buy his own, lol. The newer moving trains also have their own sounds and lights, so you don't need the station house for the sounds any more. My son LOVES them. He got a bunch of pieces for Christmas this year. It's amazing how this stuff accumulates! I remember when we went to the 50 gallon bin, and now that's not nearly big enough! Luckily, it's his favorite thing so we can get away without too many other miscellaneous toys laying around. I'm thinking that when we take the tree down I want to set up a whole GeoTrax city just to take a picture of it. I'm not sure if it will even fit in our living room, lol.

I personally have only ever bought one track pack, and have more track than we know what to do with! Each of the kits usually comes with some track, so if you start getting GeoTrax, you will have plenty in no time! I usually like to get them when they're 50% off on all Fisher Price toys. Also, I sometimes pick up the little pieces that are $3.99 and many of those come with track, too. Don't jump the gun on buying track separately, because imo, after doing GeoTrax for about 2 years now, the track pieces will come whether you want them to or not!

The newer pieces have GeoMotion and it's really cool! My 4 year old kept telling my 9 year old to stop playing with his trains so ds9 says he's going to buy his own, lol. The newer moving trains also have their own sounds and lights, so you don't need the station house for the sounds any more. My son LOVES them. He got a bunch of pieces for Christmas this year. It's amazing how this stuff accumulates! I remember when we went to the 50 gallon bin, and now that's not nearly big enough! Luckily, it's his favorite thing so we can get away without too many other miscellaneous toys laying around. I'm thinking that when we take the tree down I want to set up a whole GeoTrax city just to take a picture of it. I'm not sure if it will even fit in our living room, lol.

the one we have is from JC Penney with the round house, barrell loader, wheat mill, and some crate loader, plus something else...it is currently on clearance http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=446&CatID=32774&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0d0b4d6&ProdSeq=1&ProdCount=1&Dep=TOYS&RefPage=SearchDepartment&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=geo+trax&S4DeptID=446

and it is awesome but to do the config we wanted I needed one small straight and one long straight piece. I found a pack today at target for 13.00 that came with curves, straights, trees stop signs rail signs and a 4 way piece. it is really cool and has the sound in the remote. Walmart has a pack on clearnace too but it is only the boat pieces no rail pieces.

Very nice deal on that set! We already have all of those pieces except for the barrel loader, so I'll have to look for that separately. Sometimes I get senile and buy duplicates, but ds4 doesn't want to return them, lol. I do have one piece that I've talked him into letting me exchange and he has a TRU gift card, so you know where I'll be directing him. ;)

Very, very good deal!!! This stuff is so darn addicting, lol. You should have seen my hubby and this 60 year old grandpa in TRU looking at the pieces and comparing notes on track configurations. The wife and I were wondering if they liked the sets better than the kids, hehe. My son does love them though, and pretty much plays with them every day so it's a good investment for him. :) It is also nice because if I want to get him a little something, I can pick up one of the $3.99 pieces and know that I'm not buying some junk toy that daddy's just going to throw away anyway. The GeoTrax and Thomas trains are the only things that are truly safe when Daddy comes with black lawn bag in hand to do a toy clearout, lol.

Guest Deals4Me

Here's some stuff I found from Walmart

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4217161

GeoTrax 6-piece Vehicle Value Bundle

This vehicle bundle for the Geotrax train set has a rescue chopper, double-decker bus, fishing pier and fork lift

$9.00

Was: $23.63

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4217160

GeoTrax 4-Piece Building Value Bundle

This Geotrax bundle includes construction items such as a crane, two different bridges, and a gravel car with gravel

$9.00

GeoTrax Elevation Track Pack: Ramps

Comes with 20 pieces including 4 ramps, 2 curves, 2 straights, 2 guardrails, 8 elevated stanchions

Age Range: 2 1/2 and up $13.83

GeoTrax Elevation Track Pack: Flat Set

Comes with 20 pieces including 4 curves, 2 straights, 4 guardrails, 8 stanchions

Age Range: 2 1/2 and up $13.83

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2697163