**Price Increased**Scene It Deluxe Editions! Drugstore.com

Jacque471

Drugstore.com has all of the Scene It! Deluxe editions (2 DVD's instead of 1) marked 45% off, plus through Monday you get 2 movie tickets with each game purchased. The free tickets do not apply to the expansion packs.

The Deluxe Tins come out to $27.47, which is cheaper than the regular editions in most stores and online. They also have the James Bond expansion pack for $14.99 and the others for $19.99. The only game out of stock right now is Harry Potter.***Now shows price at $34.99, so sale must have changed.

Also, if you spend more than $25 you get free standard shipping. (Edited**Originally posted free 3 day with $99 which is on their site, but then comes up saying it is expired when you try to get it)

We bought 2 regular editions at Target yesterday, Harry Potter & Movie. I want to take both back and wait for these, but I have a feeling DD will want to play Harry Potter today, but since she paid for it I will leave the choice up to her. Does she want the better edition later for $1 more than we paid, or does she want to play NOW LOL.