Holiday Birthday

mee081224

I wanted to see who else has a crummy birthday during the holidays, mine is today, so basically i dont have a birthday, i am 25 now, so now i am excited that i dunt have a birthday so i wont get older lol ;) but it would of been nice as a child lol....i know i am old too when i got excited that i got a digital scale lol to measure my weight

Me too! Mine is on the 27th. To this day I get birthday gifts wrapped in Christmas paper and all my life people combine gifts. Handing you one gift and saying Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday like they are the same and when I say that I mean not spending any more then they would on one holiday. Let's see. Not having a cake because you are so sick of sweets by the time your birthday arrives. Oh I could go on and on...............................

my birthday is dec 9. i always got,and still do,presents wrapped in christmas paper.it is pretty cool cause you get presents right brfore christmas . i wish i could have a b day in the summer one time. wow maybe this year ,2006 i will do my birthday in the summer!

I was blessed with December 27th. My mom was blessed on Christmas Day and my niece on the 21st.

WORST PETPEAVE? When someone gives you a birthday present wrapped in Christmas stuff. Not fair. If I had a birthday in June, they wouldn't wrap it in Christmas stuff. Does anybody else feel the same or am I just crazy? :cheesy:

Me too! Mine is on the 27th. To this day I get birthday gifts wrapped in Christmas paper and all my life people combine gifts. Handing you one gift and saying Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday like they are the same and when I say that I mean not spending any more then they would on one holiday. Let's see. Not having a cake because you are so sick of sweets by the time your birthday arrives. Oh I could go on and on...............................

You've hit it on the head, Happy Birthday btw! I'll be 29.

Mine is dec.17 and I always cried to my mom cause I wanted a pool party like my sister got every year. Hers is aug. 22. My mom always said I could have an ice skating party but it just isn't the same. People use o give me one present for both. I didn't get why my sister got presents for her birthday and Christmas and I only got Christmas. I guess my mom finally said something after I cried about it and I eventually got birthday and Christmas presents.

My daughter's birthday is Jan 2nd and we are hoping that 1 week after Christmas will be far enough for people to not try to combine the days. I think this year we are going to do her party a week late so we are all over tha Holiday lag. This is her 1st b-day so she won't notice the delayed party.

People can shop the after sales and save $$$ on her gifts ( I love to save $$$) :)

Mine is New Year's Eve. :xlbirthda It sucked growing up. Never got a party on my birthday as all the adults had to go to New Year's Eve parties. Most years I had to wait until Jan 1st to celebrate, with all the hungover relatives. One year we were running a little late (my dad worked on a farm and had to milk) and we got to my grandparents for my party and everyone had already left. They had even ate my cake without me, :cry2: they all had their parties to go to. Talk about an awful birthday. :( Now it's pretty cool, but back then it was the pits.

Happy Birthday to everyone.:xlbirthda :xlbirthda

Happy Happy Birthday to everyone.

My son's birthday is December 27. He will be 18. Since day one I have insisted that all packages are wrapped in birthday paper. I have always asked that each gift be seperate as they are for everyone elses birthday and we have a totally huge celebration on the 27th. More people than Christmas. I will continue the tradition as long as possible. I also decorate the house (around the Christmas decorations) with lots of birthday stuff and balloons. If he wants a large present as he did this year (a laptop) he gets it on Christmas and then he knows that the smaller ones on his birthday are because of that that. But I warn him ahead of time when I look at his list.

My daughter turned 12 yesterday. She loves her birthday!LOL We always have a big birthday party with a birthday cake and all of her presents wrapped in birthday paper. No one is allowed to give her a gift in Christmas paper, mom's rule from when she was little to help her learn the difference in her birthday and Christmas.LOL Then we have Christmas! She loves getting so many presents at one time. Hubby's is Dec. 26th and he gets birthday cake and birthday party, too. We have alot of birthday cake around this time of year!LOL