Does Napster offer a membership GC

Vickis3js

My sister has a Napster to go membership and I was thinking of getting her a GC for there but the only ones I see aren't for what she uses it for. I looked on their website and I can't seem to find anything.

Or anyone use rhapsody and recommend it? She is my last gift and she is impossible to shop for!

TIA

Vicki

Yes, I have seen them at Walmart with the phone cards at the check out area. I have also seen them at Best Buy I believe. Call them first before making a trip though. I know for sure I saw them at Walmart. But just for the heck of it, call them too.

Thanks!! Went to Best Buy and they were out ofthe membership cards and walmart says they don't carry them.Not sure if thats true or not but not braving that traffic and mob. So I think she will be trying Rhapsody I can just print out the card for it.

Thanks!

Vicki

My sister has a Napster to go membership and I was thinking of getting her a GC for there but the only ones I see aren't for what she uses it for. I looked on their website and I can't seem to find anything.

Or anyone use rhapsody and recommend it? She is my last gift and she is impossible to shop for!

TIA

Vicki

I see that you tried BB - but there is a list of all resellers at www.napster.com - in the bottom right hand corner of the web page, click on "more info" in the Napster Cards and Promo Codes box. 7-Eleven and Marathon might still be open on Christmas?