When do you wrap the "Santa" presents?

Gumball

Today's the day I'm wrapping my daughter's presents from Santa. She's in school (last day before break starts) so this is my only chance. She was with me when I bought just about everything so the few things she doesn't know about are her Santa presents.

When do you wrap your presents from Santa? At the same time you wrap everything else or separately?

I wrapped everything for my GD except the boxes that were just too big. I tried to use the same Santa paper on all of them. The two big boxes will either just go under the tree or maybe we will just set up the dollhouse for her. Of course these are all from "Santa". I'm going to take her something from us tomorrow night.

My niece asked her mom why the paper was the same from Santa as from mom and dad. Well my SIL explained that Santa is indeed magic and when the presents come out of the chimney they automatcially get wrapped in the same paper as what is already under the tree. Just thought you'd all like to know how that happens ;)

My niece asked her mom why the paper was the same from Santa as from mom and dad. Well my SIL explained that Santa is indeed magic and when the presents come out of the chimney they automatcially get wrapped in the same paper as what is already under the tree. Just thought you'd all like to know how that happens ;)

That's a great explanation! I'll have to remember that if my boys ever ask ;)

Our Santa doesn't wrap presents. He leaves one or two nice unwrapped things under the tree. Then they're the first things they see. We don't wrap stocking stuff either. I didn't know people did that. I figured inside the stocking they were hidden enough. I like learning how other people's christmas events go.

We wrap Christmas Eve after the kiddos are sound asleep. It's a late night, but my husband and I love staying up late watching a Christmas movie with all the wrapping supplies in the middle of the living room. Of course, we can't forget the hot chocolate. So far, none of the kids have ever awakened and caught us. This year we had to do it a little different though because we are spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Grandmas so we did it all a day earlier and stored it all in the trunk. (and anywhere else we could find a spot). Everything was put in boxes so the kids couldn't see them. We will put them under Grandma's tree after they go to bed. We didn't forget the stockings either!

:holiday07

Our Santa doesn't wrap presents. He leaves one or two nice unwrapped things under the tree. Then they're the first things they see. We don't wrap stocking stuff either. I didn't know people did that. I figured inside the stocking they were hidden enough. I like learning how other people's christmas events go.

agreed, I have never heard of wrapping Santa presents.

I wrap everything..always in the same paper. But I use about 15 different kinds of paper so its colorful and fun looking under the tree. The kids just assume that the clothes are from Mom and Dad and the toys are from Santa. I dont wrap anything in the stockings though.

When we get up, DH and I sit and drink one cup of coffee and thats when the girls are allowed to open thier stockings. Gives us time to wake up and gives them something to quench the anticipation a bit. Presents have to wait until the adults eyes are open before thier allowed to be touched.

We wrap Christmas Eve after the kiddos are sound asleep. It's a late night, but my husband and I love staying up late watching a Christmas movie with all the wrapping supplies in the middle of the living room. Of course, we can't forget the hot chocolate. So far, none of the kids have ever awakened and caught us. :holiday07

Same here. We don't have a thing wrapped here yet. We always say we're going to do it earlier, but it just doesn't happen. :holiday01

My girlfriend usually wraps my little sisters presents from santa at the same time she wraps the others, she just ends up hiding the ones from santa until late christmas eve night then she will put them under the tree. My sister will be 13 next year and luckily we have been able to keep her believing so far.