5 pack 3"*5" Memo book from staples for 0.99 each..FREE shipping on all orders also

bargain

Chance to stock up 5-pack 3"*5" Memo books from staples.

Free shipping on any order..

Also, I think there is a coupon $15 OFF on $75, which makes this great, if u r buying BULK.

There is ONLY one way to get this :

http://www.staples.com ---> Click on "Order by item number" at the top (it may ask for your Zip code) --> on the next page Enter ItemNumber 199984-XA

alimfp quotes :

I have a feeling certain people did follow the directions but depending on the zip, the couldn't get the deal. Just a guess

That may be true...Anyways, worth a try.

Good thing we got in on this last night. I went to show them to hubby this morning and they're showing up as $3.98 for the 5 pack now. Thanks again, OP!

If you use Order by Item Number, it will come up as .99. If you try to do a general search on the item number, it comes up as $3.98. Strange!!

Thanks! Great to learn that I could help many of you by posting this great deal in this HolidaySeason.

Please note : As I mentioned in the Original post there is ONLY one way to get this deal. If you dont follow those, the price of the same item will be much more on your shopping cart.

I have a feeling certain people did follow the directions but depending on the zip, the couldn't get the deal. Just a guess.

I am glad that you mentioned that. I followed the directions exactly and the price is not the same for me. I'm glad that someone got a good deal though.

I am glad that you mentioned that. I followed the directions exactly and the price is not the same for me. I'm glad that someone got a good deal though.

did you check the shopping cart as well? when i tried, it only said the 4.78 pricing / 5-pack, but then i noticed a little after that where the cart is displayed in the box at the top of the page it lists them as .99

Just an FYI for those who got the higher price...

Try again in a little while. I did it this morning (the same way I did it last night when I ordered) and got the $3.98 price. I went back in again now and when I added another one to my cart, the new one as well as this morning's showed up as .99. I ended up leaving one in my cart and sent it to my niece. Kids love to get mail, so for a buck I sent it to her. :) I was going to add some of those blue pens for $2.90 that I ordered a couple of weeks ago, but those were still showing out of stock.