Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Target Christmas Clearance?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 saraczek  OFFLINE  

saraczek

A Proud Coach's Wife

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 6:10 am

YAHOOOOO!!!!! My mom just called my from her cell phone...she's at our Target in Stevens Point....it's 75% off rightnow. She was practically hyperventilating. Our target still had tons of stuff left. So check your local targets today...good luck and happy shopping!:gd_orange :bounce_fl
We're off the see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of oz.....

#62 mmouse1  OFFLINE  

mmouse1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 8:00 am

:banana01: YIPEE!!!!! The NW Target in Wichita, KS is 75% today. I spent $100 but got all kinds of good things! I am NOT going to check out anymore. I can't afford it! :2roller:

#63 mollannie  OFFLINE  

mollannie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 8:07 am

Oh man, I bought way too much stuff this morning. Of course, it was an needed, you know:) The Target in Sterling Heights MI is 75% off and they have a lot of merchandise (i.e., wrapping paper, paper products, gifts (hand-held vacuums, grilling tools, etc.). Tons of trees, ornaments, candy, etc. Happy Shopping!!!!

#64 JennyWLS  OFFLINE  

JennyWLS

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 9:37 am

75% off at the Harper Woods, MI Target also. They had aisles and aisles full of stuff, it barely looked like anything had been bought this season. I got a thin down throw for $3.74! But, stuff is ringing up less than 75% off, so price scan anything that interests you. I hand a mess of lights marked $9.99 that rang up $1.34!

#65 mjjandz  OFFLINE  

mjjandz

THE BOSS

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 10:02 am

just got back from my target 75% off. I got tons of lights for outside and two light up animated reindeer.

#66 Guest_RedStateGirl_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_RedStateGirl_*
  • Member since --

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 11:27 am

yEAH!!fINALLY 75% Thanks for the heads up, and I thought I was sleeping in today!!:cheesy:

#67 rockets34life  OFFLINE  

rockets34life

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 12:46 pm

Yep yep, this is the day for 75% off! Went to 2 Targets in N. Dallas and hit jackpot!

#68 outnumbered  OFFLINE  

outnumbered

running in circles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,921 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 1:02 pm

I was amazed there was anything left. I went to my closest Walmart a few days ago hoping for some 50% off deals and there was NOTHING. Happened to stop in at Target today and they still had a ton of Christmas stuff there, so I got my stuff after all, and at 75% instead of half off. :D

#69 biomajor  OFFLINE  

biomajor

Michelle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,332 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 1:11 pm

I went today and got the stocking hangers that I hid, and the calendars (the page a day ones) that I buy every year and more gift wrap :-) It was a good day!! I also picked up a pajama set for my son for $2.49, a sweater for my niece and some other little stuff.

#70 Snoodles  OFFLINE  

Snoodles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 31, 2005 - 1:21 pm

I also hit 75% today. I think there was about 10 of us waiting for the doors to open :) The whole back corner of the store was full and looked like nothing had sold prior! UNREAL!! I am unsure when 90% will hit since the date for 75% has been so back and forth. I would like it to be Jan 2 since I have to go back to work Jan 3 :( LOL Erika

#71 blny  OFFLINE  

blny

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 2, 2006 - 2:03 am

wal-mart took alots of good christmas itmes off from shelf and send it back to warehouse to hold it for next christmas season

#72 happyrat  OFFLINE  

happyrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 2, 2006 - 9:37 am

Target also has a few christmas items on its website. Just search on Christmas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users