Target Christmas Clearance?

siageah

I went to the east side Target in Wichita, KS, all was still 50%. A few ladies however, had heard that it was 75% off today as well. Will check tomorrow. However, they had marked some of thier toys to 75%. 70th Anniversery Monopoly $9.97 (orig. $39.99), two pack light sabers $3.48 (orig. $12.99), Scamps the Dog $9.97 (orig. $39.99). Lots of Disney Cinderella, Batman, and games also 75% off. Good selection.

Dec 26- Jan1 50%

Jan 2- Jan 6 75%

Jan 7 90%

The above was last year's schedule, I'm sure it varies based on the day of the week Christmas falls on and how much inventory they have. Seems like this year they don't have as much on hand. I keep track of this each year. I was there 2 years ago when the doors opened and it was at 90%, that's almost free, got a lot of christmas lights that year - of course most of them don't work now, what is it about those darn minilights, anyways, good luck.

I went to 2 targets today and they have so much inventory!!! It looks like nothing has been bought at 50%...Maybe everyone is waiting for the 75%. Got lots of the dollar spot stuff today at 75%...good deals

What state are you in? All the targets that DH and I went to didn't have much of anything.

Guest Deals4Me
Targets are ALL on the same schedule. Targets DO NOT get to pick when the stuff goes down more. Corporate decides. That being said, if you want 75% go now. Its on.

Targets are ALL on the same schedule. Targets DO NOT get to pick when the stuff goes down more. Corporate decides. That being said, if you want 75% go now. Its on.

Actually they are all not on the same schedule. They are trying a new thing this year and about 15% off stores are trying a store to store basis on markdowns. They are doing it inventory and last years sales specs. So some are at 75%, others will go on the 1st and others will wait till they actually get rid of more inventory to go to 75%.

Vicki

Actually they are all not on the same schedule. They are trying a new thing this year and about 15% off stores are trying a store to store basis on markdowns. They are doing it inventory and last years sales specs. So some are at 75%, others will go on the 1st and others will wait till they actually get rid of more inventory to go to 75%.

Vicki

This is true. You will know if your store is in the `15% if they were late marking down halloween. Luckily all my stores are not in the test market!!