I am getting fur "help" while wrapping my gifts

mjmcca

And let me tell you it isn't making the work go any faster. This is the first time i have experienced fur "help". We had dogs when I was growing up but they weren't as much "help" as the little kitten we got 2 months ago.

LMBO I had to read that 2x I was like WTH is she talking about hahahahaha

Very cute :) Def time for me to go to bed im getting loopy.

I have to go in my room and keep the door closed. I have 4 cats and they all manage to stick a paw or 2 in while I am wrapping. They also like to crawl under the paper when it's layed out. I put gifts under the tree, but no bows as they are plucked off and used as hockey pucks.:2bat: The rotton lil critters! But they do listen better than my kids though :D Gotta love our furbabies.

Mine don't wanna help..He wants to attack the paper when it is laid out..or eat the bows..He is a lil devil.. So I have my water bottle next to me when wrapping, or else my paper would be torn all to heck..And the presents under the tree are all water logged cause I have to get him from under the tree or there goes my ribbons..

Guest Deals4Me

Yeah, My Mozart used to get on the bed when I was making the bedding up...funny it was. He doesnt do it anymore, and though it was annoying back then....I miss it now...

Willow has a baby bottle nipple... she likes to play "fetch" with it.... rolling eyes...She'll wake me at 3 in the morning to play...ERRRR

And RJ...is my lapdog...err I mean lapcat.

Has to be in my lap at all times...must be held, must be petted all the time...

hes a baby so he still attacks the wrapping paper!

Yes my cats like to unwrap the presents so I cant put them under the tree just yet in addition the boy (rollie pollie ollie) had to help wrap presents or play in the paper while i was wrapping tuesday night when I was home alone. He also loves to stay in the bed sheets when you make up the bed ..he will lay there still and let you put all the sheets over him till you get to the blanket and then he is ready to attack