which store do u go first on DEc 26"

simonalex

But is there going to be a paper Sunday since it is Christmas day?

My friend and I worked delivering papers while in college. Yes, there will be a paper on Christmas Day. One year we had to get up at 2:00 a.m. and go deliever them. it made for a very long day.

I always go to target first. I think this year I'll wait for 75% off though. A few years ago I went to Toys R Us on the day they were marking all the Christmas stuff way down. I got holiday houses for 1.76 and tons of ornaments for less than .25 each. I've been trying to time it right the past 2 years and haven't been able to catch that sale again. Maybe this year.

Wal-Mart, then home for a nap. The cookies and food combined with the 5 am gift opening and the wild house cleaning the week before tend to make me so tired I choose to go to only 1 store full of wild animals trying to save 25% off a half used box of christmas tissues that they will invariably lose before next year anyway. Was I rambling? Sorry. My wal-mart is awful right now!!! :)

But is there going to be a paper Sunday since it is Christmas day?

Most daily newspapers are printed 365 days a year (366 in leap years).

What time does WM (or any other store...especially the 24 hour ones) 12/26 prices go into effect? midnight:01?

I believe that most, if not all, WM and every other major store closes for Christmas Day. Some Meijer stores actually change all of their locks on Christmas Eve, because they are only used once a year. Online stores may start some sales ON Christmas, others at 12:01am.