Who all got their Xbox 360 yesterday?

Guest Daisy Duke

Guest Daisy Duke

My best buy opened at 8:00 yesterday morning. We were there @ 7:00... Too late..:( There were people there that was in line @ 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. We just didn't want one that bad.

There was a man in line since 1:00 a.m. Sunday Morning and he couldn't get one. They only had 23 at my store. :mad:

Oh well, I guess we'll wait til January to get one, it's just not that serious in my household.

I didn't, I can wait 2 months until everybody has them :/

But I did see at least 8 people in line with best buy shirts on the night before about 11pm.

Guess they were going to buy them then go straight to work after being up all night?

The line here was ridiculous at 11, probably 30 people. I went in later that day (about 2 pm) and it was almost as busy as BF, did they have some super deals that weren't in the ad?

My friend did. She is a die hard shopper for her kids. I watched her 11 yr old son while she camped out. LOL. More power to her. I wouldn't do that. Too cold!

Has she seen the games for this thing? No way in HELL I would give one of these to a kid under 16.

Mara

Has she seen the games for this thing? No way in HELL I would give one of these to a kid under 16.

Mara

Yes this is true, they only have a handful of games for it right now all really adult related. There is a racing game and some sports that are available. More selection of the games will be available much later.

We got ours ay first launch, but its hubbys not the kids, they have game cubes and are getting gameboys for Christmas.

The question should be: All those who have/are getting XBOX 360 are ALSO getting Playstation3?

So I know what time to get in line ;)

Yep, but I haven't gotten the XBox yet--The game my husband wanted was apparently pushed back and he doesn't like any of the others so when whatever that game comes out he'll want the system. The PS3 will be bought on release day. I like the PS2 more than the xbox.

Yep, but I haven't gotten the XBox yet--The game my husband wanted was apparently pushed back and he doesn't like any of the others so when whatever that game comes out he'll want the system. The PS3 will be bought on release day. I like the PS2 more than the xbox.

Yes, we have our 360, got it on launch day. Will also get a PS3, although might not get that one on launch day. We will DEFINATELY be getting a Revolution on launch day! (that will be mine!!!)

Next year, the PS3 shortages will be the same.... if not worse than the XBox 360. I'd preorder ASAP... usually preorders are available the day after e3 expo ends in May.

Definitely. And since EB games oversold their xbox 360 preorders (a friends preorder has been pushed back to 2nd week in january, supposed to get it on launch day), I'll be first in line when they arrive.

Lol preorder and still gotta camp out :?

my friend waited in line yesterday morning at 5am, i sat at home and out of curiosity i played on best buy website when the clock struck 6am i was able to order one online, i did order it for my friend it should be here tomorrow(watching the tracking on it) i called my friend and she left the line she was waiting in and mentioned to the others that her friend just got it for her through best buy website, she said everyone started dialing away on their cell phones, with very angry looks on their faces.

I got mine, and i am selling it lol, any takers, lol jk well if you really really want it lol, its actually on ebay i got 4 this season, with all this ebay crap going on they suspended my acct cuz me n my gf have an account, im sorry i dont want her on mine lol