Thomas Pacconi 7.5-Foot Prelit Christmas Tree NOW: $49.99 was $299.99 Plus Free Ship

Great Dane Mom

Thomas Pacconi 7.5-Foot Prelit Christmas Tree Featuring 1200 Lights And Remote Control

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A10NI8/qid=1134842570/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl60/103-3995144-0140603?n=507846&s=home-garden&v=glance

Features:

Remote control chooses 3 lighting schemes: all-white, multicolored, or mixed

5-foot diameter with 1,850 tips in 3 realistic pine tree shapes: round, sharp, and cone

Includes space-saving folding stand, large storage bag, extra bulbs and fuses

Majestic 7-1/2-foot Christmas tree instantly ready for the holidays year after year

Twinkles with 1,200 UL-approved indoor bulbs pre-strung on 2 circuits

List Price: $299.99

Price: $49.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details NOW REDUCED TO $39.99

You Save: $250.00 (83%)

Special Shipping Information: This item normally requires a shipping charge, but is eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping today.

Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours. To ensure delivery by December 23, choose Standard Shipping. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. See more on holiday shipping.

If you choose the free shipping it wont leave the warehouse until the 22 if you pay for shipping it will leave on the 19. They are forcing you to pay for shipping if you need it by christmas. If you are buying this for next year it doesnt matter.

I don't know anything about this brand of tree - I'll have to research it, but it sounds like an unbelievable deal! My husband and I have been tossing around the idea of an artificial tree, this might be the sign to get one for next year! Thanks so much for the post! :trampolin

Thanks for a great deal...don't care that it won't be here til after Christmas with the free shipping, this is the last year we were using this tree and had already discussed trying to find a great deal the DAC, but this has saved one thing for us to purchase..

THANKS!!!!

Just an FYI

i put it in my cart to see what shipping would be to get in time for christmas

Two-Day Shipping (2 business days--get it Wednesday, December 21!)

was $73.34.

One-Day Shipping (1 business day--get it tomorrow Tuesday, December 20!)

was $144.34.

I mean wow... $$$$

but it also says if you join the Amazon Prime membership you can get unlimited One-Day Shipping for $3.99 per item or Two-Day Shipping for FREE

so if you wanted to join and spend $80 it really it would be Free shipping, get it by Wed. and you would have the membership for a whole year, to help you save on next years gifts

I ordered this on Fri night about 9:00 and it arrived yesterday afternoon couplnt imagine what the fed ex truck was doing here!!! I am going to send a big thanks to amazon too. thanks OP

So, is it a nice tree? Please let us know what you think! Thanks.

I ordered it Sunday night with free delivery, it came last night! It's now set up in my sunroom and looks great. My 4 year old triplets are busy undecorating the real tree to put ornaments on what they call "the kids tree". Thanks for the tip!

I received mine today (I ordered it on Sunday)

It is beautiful I really don't know what tree the people that left bad reviews ordered, but there was no way that this is the tree they received.

It is beautiful. I went ahead and set it up so I could see for myself.

I will admit, some of the wires from the lights were tangled and it did take some time to untangle them and reroute them, but all in all, I think it is definitely worth it. Yes the wires are visible, but I think they will be less noticeable when it is all decorated.

The remote is a nice touch, but I've already had to hide it from the kids! lol

Oh and I just checked, it is now 39.99!! And ships free with SuperSaver Shipping!

I ordered one yesterday also. Im kinda anxious to see if everyone liked their tree, after the reviews posted. I almost didnt order it myself with the posted reviews, but did so anyways. Im hoping Im not disappointed, but things are looking up with the posted reviews here. Thanks alot of the posts. Wow..its only 39 bucks now? Guess I should of waited one more day. I have a prelit tree now, but its time to lay it to rest, and will be looking forward to putting up this new tree next year.

I held off ordering this tree when it was $49.99 because of the few bad reviews. Since they dropped it another 10 bucks, I figured how could I possibly lose? I paid $23 for our real tree this year, so this tree will pay for itself in two years! We are hoping to add a family room onto our house next year, so we can put the artificial tree up in the family room with a train (my husband says trains and real trees don't mix well) and a real tree in our living room (I might actually be able to use some of my own ornaments for a change, since our current tree has all of my kids' ornaments and no room for mine!) So many people have posted great reviews on Amazon's site, plus everyone who posts here, so I feel confident I will be pleased with the tree.

I want to order this tree so bad, but I know dh would have a fit. We have very little storage space and already have 5 trees. Before anyone says anything the trees are different heights and normally done in different themes all over the house. He was complaining that our 7' was old and that we needed a new one. Decisions, decisions.

Couldn't help it!! I have been watching and waiting and couldn't wait any longer!:woot2: I didn't even need a tree, but I called around till I found someone who did. Pathetic isn't it....I can't pass up a good deal even if I don't need it. :eyepoppin OH, WELL!!

Ebony041, here is a thought, if you have a local shelter or food/clothing back like ours they take everything from sheets, blankets to food. Every year they are looking for people to get rid of their fake trees so they can send a family with kids home with their own tree. This would be a great place to get rid of your 7' tree!

Call AGAIN 1-800-201-7575. It's now down to $39 --- Merry Christmas!!

Thomas Pacconi 7.5-Foot Prelit Christmas Tree Featuring 1200 Lights And Remote ControlThe Thomas Pacconi tree $39.99 (reg $299.99). Ships FREE. It has 1200 lights and a remote. The price of the tree started at $159.99 a month ago, and has now dropped $120

Borrowed from another site. Call and get your price adjusted.