Need quick help with Best Buy purchase

couponmamaoftwins

DH bought Need For Speed Underground 2 for PS2 at BB last weekend for 29.99. I found it online at Circuit City for 19.99. Actually, I "think" it said in store only but it's "not carried" at the three stores closest to me. Here's the link.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Need-for-Speed-Underground-2-PlayStation-2-/sem/rpsm/oid/111788/catOid/-13223/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Is there a way for me to get BB to price adjust to the 19.99? I'm going tomorrow so any help tonight or early tomorrow would be great. thanks

Doubt it, but you can try. Generally, nobody will PM instore deals that are advertised only in the internet. Pretty sure the BB policy says that it has to be in stock at the competitor, and when they call and find out (assuming you got past the internet portion), and they find out it's not in stock, they'd deny it then. But nothing says you can't try...

Print that page and take it into the store with you. Make sure that they see where it says you can get that price in store. If they are following their own rules they should match it. If they refuse to match the game you bought, threaten to return it and re-buy it at the matched price. That usually gets them to be helpful but I have had to actually go through the return then re-buy process before.

DH bought Need For Speed Underground 2 for PS2 at BB last weekend for 29.99. I found it online at Circuit City for 19.99. Actually, I "think" it said in store only but it's "not carried" at the three stores closest to me. Here's the link.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Need-for-Speed-Underground-2-PlayStation-2-/sem/rpsm/oid/111788/catOid/-13223/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Is there a way for me to get BB to price adjust to the 19.99? I'm going tomorrow so any help tonight or early tomorrow would be great. thanks

Best Buy has it on sale this week for $15.00. Check the flyer.

Best Buy has it on sale this week for $15.00. Check the flyer.

How are they going to say regular price is 19.99 when hubby payed 29.99 last week? I'll definitely be going back. I wonder if you have to buy 2 games to get the $15 price? Even if they give it to me at their "new" regular price that's still $10 and worth my time.