FREE LIP GLOSS & SHIPPING WITH ANY ORDER

whusky90

FIRST POST - PLEASE BE KIND. SMASHBOX HAS FREE LIPGLOSS PLUS FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY ORDER. PLUS FREE SAMPLE. I GOT THE MINI LIP PENCIL, FULL SIZE LIP GLOSS($14 VALUE), FREE SAMPLE, FREE SHIPPING FOR $5.00. OOPS - FORGOT PROMO CODE GIFT739 THROUGH 12/18.

I tried for the same item but don't see the free sample anywhere. I did get the free gloss set. Did you have to select the sample from somewhere or did it load automatically for you?

I tried for the same item but don't see the free sample anywhere. I did get the free gloss set. Did you have to select the sample from somewhere or did it load automatically for you?

I went back to shopping after I got all the way to last step before checking out with paying and browsed the site then clicked on the cart again and a sample option came up. chose then went to check out.

Thanks for the $5 deal OP

I went back to shopping after I got all the way to last step before checking out with paying and browsed the site then clicked on the cart again and a sample option came up. chose then went to check out.

Thanks for the $5 deal OP

Thank you!!:yelclap:

Finally got it to work. 2 free sample options showed up. Photo finish foundation primer or Mini backdrop cooling tint. Great deal!

Guest RedStateGirl
I placed an additional order for the free gloss for my mom. This time I also got the free sample page as well, thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

got some other womans order! My name on the box but contents belonged to some woman in California!

I don't get how this happens. Totally amazing. Is it an inside problem, or something the USPS did? I have gotten other people's mail plenty of times, but it is usually a neighbor's mail.

seems that thankfully it was an exact swap. Meaning the woman got my stuff and i got hers as opposed to several people getting their orders wrong. I am not very impressed so far, when I called yesterday there was a voicemail saying that they would be closed Monday plus all the other christmas dates and if the voice mail was on it must be afterhours and please leave a message. So i do and no one calls back....but it wasnt after hours at all! it was 3 pm eastern so noon pacific....maybe they were at lunch but i cant imagine a company that supposedly services a large professional clientelle would close for lunch....who knows!