Easy way to check if your local Target has XBox 360 in stock!

EliteABombAZ

Tip for seeing if a Target near you has 360's

If you call guest services sometime after midnight but before 8 AM (why before 8? Because that’s when the stores open) go through the VRU to inquire about the availability of an item and they will ask for some of your personal info (name, address, phone number, email, etc) and then the SKU/Item number you’d like them to do an inventory search for. They will search the inventory database with in a certain radius of your home zip code and tell you what stores have them in their inventory as of the refresh from the prior night.

Guest services 1-800-303-0308 Option 3, Option 3, Option 2, Option 2

premium xbox 360: SKU # 207-21-0001

core xbox 360: SKU # 207-21-0002

BTW, Anyone in the Phoenix area... according to this service, Acradia Target @ 45th ST. & Thomas has them in stock... RIGHT NOW!!!! Store opens at 8 am.

Thanks for sharing this! He checked a 100 mile radius for me and there was nothing. He did say you can call your local store and they can do the same check as the 800 number. He said there was some store in Colorado that had 12 of them though. Too bad I don't live there. :) They were very friendly on the phone.

I went through this process. My target in Las Vegas gave me the worst shopping experience ever! They do not stand by the 'in stock' numbers given by corporate through this phone number. Target claimed that they have not received any since the initial launch, however I witnessed an employee walk in with nothing and out with a new xbox 360 prior to the store opening this morning. My advice is be wary of the numbers given to you through this method.