Pin art/impression things

noehlp

Alright, yep, I am clueless to the actual name of these. And if any of you know the proper name and or manufacturer, please tell me. :kissing:

Also do you know of anywhere other than Target to buy them at?

Any deals out there for them?

Thanks!

Patty

:2kiss:

Alright, yep, I am clueless to the actual name of these. And if any of you know the proper name and or manufacturer, please tell me. :kissing:

Also do you know of anywhere other than Target to buy them at?

Any deals out there for them?

Thanks!

Patty

:2kiss:

Well, i was gonna say target, lol. I think they are 12.99 there. Not sure the actual name though, sorry!

what r u talking about? they are like pins in a box and you can make an impression in them?they have a black frame around it? spencers is where i found ours

Yes, thats what she's talking about. But the ones at Target have plastic pins, not steel like the ones at Spencer's. I always have to play with those things when I see them!

Yes, thats what she's talking about. But the ones at Target have plastic pins, not steel like the ones at Spencer's. I always have to play with those things when I see them!

Yes you are right about her beiing right on what I was talking about. (did that confuse you? it did me :runaway: )

Thanks also for letting me know the onse at Target are plastic, definetly want something safe, so I guess that is where I have to get it. That is unless someone runs across a better deal.

Thanks all!

Patty

Wal-Mart had the smaller ones last month for under $7. They have the metal pins. My whole hand did not fit but my son's did. There were 3 styles, square, circle and star. Black or purple plastic frames. They were in the toy dept, in the aisle with the "junk" (my word) Junk=The green army men, the spy toys, the yo-yo's. the marbles, all the small, cheap toys I use for b-day bags and stocking stuffers. I hope that helps.

Sheli - You are right on target as to where they are in the stores. I bought one today at Target for 7.98, and yep it was in the 'junk' aisle. Now I looked and could not find one with plastic pins, all they had was stainless steel pins. Oh well, I got one. My dd will be pleased!

Thanks everyone

Patty