Hiding Places :)

huseboy

We have a 2nd bathroom that needs some work done to it so we dont use it. I use it for a storage room and I have everything hidden in there, well whats left since all mine is wrapped and under tree except for Santas gifts :D

My kids dont snoop yet, atleast I hope they dont. Im a SAHM and hubby works 3rd shift so were always here during peaking hours LOL

Mine are all at my work. I check every morning to see if some nice little elf came along to wrap them, but no such luck yet. :holiday02

I did most of my shopping on-line so it made sense to ship them to my work.

I always have stored them at work. Up until this spring, I worked at a bank so they were nice and secure in the book vault. Our supervisor would even schedule a day for somebody to wrap gifts that were stored there. I was lovin that as I hate wrapping the presents.Aah the good ol days :holiday10

Don't ask me about hiding places....I thought I had a perfect spot in a bench in the hallway, that is kind of hard to open...especially for a four year old, anyway the only thing we use it for is old blankets etc. so it never gets opened....but I got busted and my daughter found the stash...luckily most of her things were elsewhere and mostly everything in there was for her little brother. She was so sly about it to, she actually waited a couple of days then ever so casually asked, "Mom..why are there toys in the bench in the hallway?" I couldn't believe it!!

We have a secret room off our laundry room. The safe is in there. It's a long room with other stuff in it, too. I keep giving stuff to my husband to put back there. The kids never go in there, and if they opened the door I would be able to hear it! If they did think to go in there, they'd get a huge surprise! My husband just told me "There's a lot of stuff in there, I hope we get it all out." :P

some are wrapped in the under the bed boxes in my room and some are in suitcases or the large cooler in the garage. The stuff from Santa (which isn't wrapped) is currently in the storage boxes in their own closets- under some summer clothes in those boxes. They will search my closet until the cows come home but not their own!:giggle:

Used to use hall and my bedroom closets and laundry room, now my 7 year old is too much of a snoop so I have everything in the garage on top of the refrigerator and upright freezer out there in large boxes inside 2 layers of the huge black contractor trash bags. Only thing I had problems hiding this year was the midway arcade game I picked up at target. That box is huge and heavy. WE have it in the garage also under blankets with storage boxes stacked all around it to keep it out of sight.

I had an empty monitor box in my closet, some went inside it. The others are just in a large cereal case box in my closet. Stepdaughter is convinced they are at our storage unit though, but that's because we gave her that idea. She was helping move stuff to the storage and I all of the sudden said 'OH! you have to wait by the car, you can't see what's in there!' She bought it. hehe

We have a work room attached to the garage so everything went in there with a padlock on the door. It was actually kinda funny though because we went out on BF bought a whole bunch of stuff. Told the kids later that day we had to go back out,went out to the car, ran back in to tell them something and caught them "sneaking" downstairs to look for what we had just bought!!! The looks on their faces when I opened that door -- it was priceless!! I told them they would have to try harder -- I didn't make it that easy! My daughter finally figured it out about a day later when she saw the lock on the workroom door.

I keep presents in a big rubbermaid box, under my bed, in my closet, in my dresser drawers and in a big cardboard box. I wrapped them all and then put them right back. They will stay there until Christmas Eve night/early Christmas morning.

My kids know better than to go in my room without permission and they surely know better than to look through my stuff.

We moved and I stuck a scooter in a hall closet thinking there was no way my 5 year old was going to go looking for presents. We were getting ready to go ride bikes and he told me, "I really wish I could ride my star wars scooter." :shock: Needless to say I called hubby while we were out and he rehid the rest the presents. Otherwise when I order online I send them to Grandmas house where we'll be.

We keep some of ours in the suitcase under our bed. Some in my scrapbook closet, which nobody is to be in, on the top shelves in our closet, behind this huge chair in our bedroom and outdoor toys in the shed. Once DS quits believing in Santa it will be so much easier. I will wrap the presents as soon as I get them and put them under the tree. :holiday07 It's kinda of hard keeping them hid until Christmas Eve.

Theres a room in my basement that i store all my baby stuff in and the boys clothes that they grow out of so i just threw all the christmas presents on top of all the bins in there and put a lock on the door.my boys havent even asked about it

Guest Deals4Me

In the coat closet in the living room , in my bedroom closet, in the shed and even in the kids closet (they've not even noticed the items in the top of their closet. Its right under or should I say over their noses.

DD 12, DS 10

Thats awesome!! My gawd, if my parent had done that... It would of been done!! I would of saw them in a heartbeat...

We have a bunch of rubber maid tubs that we store our decorations in. We just put them in the closet then sneak the gifts into them. Then I complian now and again that my Husband still hasn't taken the "empty" tubs back to the storage unit. Works so far.

I keep them in our walk in closet until I wrap them, but when I wrap them, I put a CODE on each package that stands for this child or that. Like this year, I used the opposite names that they would have been named if they had been the opposite sex, then just put the first letter of that name on the package.

Kevin = A for Ashley

Chelsea = T for Timothy

Nikolas = M for Molly

Dawn = B for Benjamin

Hubby (John) = L for Love

the other daughter is not here at home, so hers and the son-in-law just have their own name on them.

It works. And they never come to this site, so it doesn't matter that I post it all here. :g_laughin :g_laughin :g_laughin