anyone think they are DONE.and then along comes more deals?

stevierocks

Haha, most definitely! I am pretty much close to being done for everybody but I've been saying that for a little while now. Just when I say I'm done with so and so, I see something else to add to theirs. It's all because of this website I tell ya. I really need to stay away from here for awhile, lol.

No, but seriously, I have gotten some excellent deals thanks to this site.

Supposedly, I need one more gift for my youngest son and one more for his wife and I will be done. But I have a bunch of kohls cash to spend, a $10 gift card to TRU and about $10 on my SYWR card. I also need to finish stockings. I am a little over budget but not bad.

I made out my list tonight of what I have for whom and....

I see lots more shopping in my future!

I don't mind; like the OP, I just can't pass up a good deal so going into a week before Christmas and being 90-95% done is IDEAL!

I like to go into Christmas Eve with 99% of my shopping done with only scratch off lottery tickets and last minute deals on my shopping list. Our family tradition is to go to the mall on Christmas Eve and the last minute deals there are always outstanding!

• Like 1

Yep, yep and yep  LOL   I had (previously) resolved earlier this year to stick to the budget and officially got done shopping a few days ago.   Now, all these dang emails keep coming in from the stores and I keep finding other gifs that "would just be perfect for so and so"  lol and buy it!   Luckily I'm only about $100 over budget so not too bad and I will be traveling for work next week so that certainly cuts down on my time to shop.  Now, if I can just avoid the "SUPER SPECIAL SAVINGS" emails  :P

• Like 1

Well similar situation.  I was done but then work provided us with bonuses that were considerably higher than ever before (highest they've actually ever given).  So, I am splurging on a few extra things for ds and dh.  Not that I'm complaining, it's great we've had such a great year.

I keep thinking I will finish "today" and I keep remembering something I have not done!! Today I plan to wrap the small gifts for friends at church, pick up 2 items I forgot I ordered:) Deliver gifts to the nursing home, return an item that was not what I thought and hopefully get the right thing, and try to find my mom a gift. I am just not satisfied with what I have her yet!! 

• 2 weeks later...