not having luck with TRU

cab0ad

So frustrated with TRU.  I preordered the Disney Infinity Frozen pack a month ago and got an email on release day saying it was backordered.  annoying, but ok.  Then I start seeing these packs EVERYWHERE.  Walmart, Target, Best Buy.  Then I was in the phsycial store of TRU yesterday and they had about 10 of them on the shelves!  I asked if I could fulfill my online order with one of them there and I was told no!  So these sets are overflowing in the stores but my online preorder is backordered?   That is totally unfair!

Next issue?  I ordered the lite brix B1G1F online yesterday after trying for hours and finally found them in stock.  already got an email saying....you guessed it...BACKORDERED!!!  What is up with TRU online?  Do they ever get an order right??

• Like 1

I quit ordering from them online a few years ago - when all the video games I ordered for my son came with a back-order email 2 weeks later and I had to pay last minute full price on Amazon to get them here in time for Christmas... NEVER again!

very frustrating isn't it?!  I tried to call TRU to just cancel the Frozen pack thinking I'd just go pick it up at the store since it is in stock EVERYWHERE but TRU online.  They refused to cancel it because it was in "allocated" status.  I asked what that meant and when I should be receiving the item and the worker could not tell me.  She claimed that the system still couldn't tell me when I'd get it.  She admitted it has not shipped yet but has no idea when it will and since it is in "allocated" status she can't cancel it.  I don't care!  when i do eventually receive it I will be returning it to the store. This is just ridiculous!