Post Your 2013 Black Friday Thoughts [Winners Posted]

Brad

I had a blast ths year! I got ALOT done, but there is still quite a bit that I need. I still really don't like the stores opening so early. I would much rather them go back to opening at least at 4am. The only good thing about them opening early is that by the time I got to target (3:30ish am) their was practically no one there and yet, I still got everything I needed (except the xbox live cards). The mall wasn't bad either and I had a really good time this year. I didn't see any fights or people arguing. Everyone was nice and polite.

As far as the ads, I thought they were pretty good this year. I can't say the same for Cyber Monday though. I've had no luck today finding anything I need on sale.

I don't know if I would have been able to get it all done if it hadn't been for GD. I wouldnt have known about some of the early deals that worked out for me so well. I already can't wait til next year. It would be nice to have 2 black Fridays each year. LOL!

Black Friday was a great time this year.  We got 75% of our shopping done in a 24 hour stretch.  I felt bad for the employees, but really liked being able to get out early and stay well into the morning... lots of places were making it fun, too.  Walmart seemed to be the champ again.  Thanks to Gottadeal I had an early plan, followed it through, and was very successful...  From 99 dollar TV's, to 3ds xL's down to the movies and trinkets.  Thank you Gottadeal! it wouldn't be BF without you!

The winner of the Walmart eGift card was... KBsDarling

The winner of the Target eGift card was... Jen08

Look for a PM from me soon with your codes.

Feel free to continue sharing your thoughts on Black Friday 2013 in this thread :)

• Like 1