Free after rebate Microsoft Student 2006 @ Office Depot

couponmamaoftwins

Online price is $49.99 NOW! Beware you MUST FIRST LOG IN to see the $49.99 Price, otherwise you will see $69.99!

Also DO NOT choose in-store pickup. That will raise the price to $69.99.

Add a .99 filler 749601 or any other cheapie and use code 020889569 or 51115662 for $10/$50 and FREE SHIPPING! Mine showed free shipping before I put the code in.

www.officedepot.com item # 946976

Here's the link for the rebate. http://www.fatonion.net/student60.pdf

Product Description:

Microsoft® Student 2006 includes a complete set of tools to help students get their homework done more efficiently. Student 2006 provides learning essentials for Microsoft Office plus Encarta Premium 2006. A Web companion applet provides relevant encyclopedia content based on web searches – letting students know whether a piece of data was from a credible, reliable source. A graphing calculator feature helps students solves algebra, statistics and graphing equations. Additional features include project starters, world atlas, thesaurus, chart maker and dictionary. Perfect for middle- and high-school students.

Not to be dense, but this does not include Excel, Powerpoint and Word, correct? I looked on the OD and the Microsoft website.

Thanks!

You are correct.....the Student Package is NOT Office 2003; no Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc. It has instead a collection of products designed to help a student study, be more productive, do homework via their Office program and this associated program....apparently has Encarta, but also has graphing/scientific calculator software, templates to use with Office, something called homework starters, web search helpers, etc.