cosmetics......help me out

Stinglesh

Hi everyone,

I'm going to my native country and I've a big list of demands from my neices and cousins for cosmetics.......I've lots and lots of stuff to buy but I donno anything about cosmetics.So all ladies out there can u plz help me......r there any good stores where I can get good deals.

Thanks.

I would probably go to WM and get the gift sets, and then check out the paper on Sunday. I get alot of coupons for cosmetics and use them at Walgreen's because they usually put things on sale when there is a coupon in the paper. Basically a combination of what others have said. LOL

Some of my family goes to CVS and Walgreens to get some of that stuff. I would have never imagined it, but they do. I get a lot of my personal products there and my fiance and family get make up and specialty lotions like Burt's and other all natural products.

What kind of makeup are you looking for? First thing to know about makeup is there are different grades of makeup from the drugstore makeup to the high end makeup. The lower end makeup is going to have all kinds of chemicals, animal biproducts, etc. whereas the higher end makeup is going to be more natural ingredients and will actually treat you skin rather than just sitting ontop of it. I am a makeup artist for a company called Motives. I wear the makeup and really like it because of the all natural ingredients. Sometimes I will go astray and buy Bobby Brown too. She too has makeup that is more of a treatment for your skin. Just my 2 cents.